Ipad mini

I thought of getting one, but decided not to. Perhaps in the future, I might change my mind. :)

Video callings (VRS and FaceTime) on iPad Mini is larger and better than iPhone. One of three carriers support FaceTime over Cellular on it?? I know that Sprint and Verizon offer no charge for FT like iPhone 4S and 5 but AT&T may charge??

Apple says:
FaceTime video calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.

Data plan price on iPad and iPad Mini is cheaper than iPhone between $30 and $35/mo. at 2GB/3GB. No contract. Not so bad. but I will wait to see next gen. iPad Mini w/ retina display and A6 processing next year.

Eh... pictures don't seem right.

The top picture shows a hand holding the iPad. You can see how it's easy to hold.

The bottom picture shows a hand touching the iPad. You can see how it's smaller.

They messing around with the pictures?
Different size hands on different size people? :giggle:

Conan O’Brien takes a look at Apple’s ever-expanding range of tablet iOS devices

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J2Au80BmHc]CONAN Highlight: New Apple Ad: The iPad Mini Has Company - CONAN on TBS - YouTube[/ame]

Kindle Fire HD or iPad Mini? You decide.

ipadminivskindlefirehd.jpg

Kindle Fire HD or iPad Mini? You decide.

ipadminivskindlefirehd.jpg

I think i'll take a NOOK HD had SD memory card reader slot while I pull my security camera's SD card and car camera's SD card. put in tablet's SD slot for report to my insurance agent or police.

194640822.JPG

for my iPhone 5? No, that lightning to 30-pin adapter is not SD memory card reader

No, I m meaning that this adapter connects into AirStash device for iPhone 5 s lighting port.

No, I m meaning that this adapter connects into AirStash device for iPhone 5 s lighting port.

AirStash device is Wi-Fi tether to iPhone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYD29U3jHtQ]デジカメã§æ’®å½±ã—ãŸç”»åƒã‚’「AirStashã€ã‚’経由ã—ã¦iPhoneã§è¦‹ã‚‹æ–¹æ³• - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns-7upNs3Pg[/ame]

This topic is about iPad Mini.

Anything, Airstash device is $122.33 for just SD adapter thru WIFI? That's silly. I like SD direct to port over wifi due fast transfer and not worry about battery life.

I know It was Christer's topic. He asked us "You decide" pick of many different tablets. Just Con and Pro argue about SD memory card slot without adapter.

for tablet at home. if my PC is down. use tablet for backup. pull secuirty camera's SD card put in tablet's SD slot or adapter for report police.

for my iphone 5 due driving while crash, road rage, insurance fraud. pull car camera's SD card put in AirStash device for report police without tablet.

I'll take any tablet for home and I'll take AirStash device for travel, anyway

Last edited:
I know It was Christer's topic. He asked us "You decide" pick of many different tablets. Just Con and Pro argue about SD memory card slot without adapter.

for tablet at home. if my PC is down. use tablet for backup. pull secuirty camera's SD card put in tablet's SD slot or adapter for report police.

for my iphone 5 due driving while crash, road rage, insurance fraud. pull car camera's SD card put in AirStash device for report police without tablet.

I'll take any tablet for home and I'll take AirStash device for travel, anyway

I have a dashcam too and no tablet need. Since my dashcam have built-in LCD and show to police without problem. Save a lot time.

For insurance? Just take SD off from dashcam then put it in the computer then upload a video then send it email to insurance. Save time and save gas.

I have a dashcam too and no tablet need. Since my dashcam have built-in LCD and show to police without problem. Save a lot time.

For insurance? Just take SD off from dashcam then put it in the computer then upload a video then send it email to insurance. Save time and save gas.

I thought you use your iPod device or something.

Also, some dashcams don't have parking mode for motion trigger videorecording and G-force setting for car burgalry or car stereo thief or airbag thief, etc while car parking on public street.

images

Back