Ipad mini

ComputerLover

Reaction score
Exclusive iPad mini hands on video - YouTube

The images, posted by Chinese website Bolopad, appear to display a new pint-sized version of Apple’s iconic tablet. The 7.85-inch tablet has an aluminum back casing similar to the current iPad, a rear-facings camera, and Apple’s new Lightning connector the company announced last week.

The front of the device has the same look and feel as Apple’s current tablet, with a black bezel surrounding the screen and a physical home button located below.

SEE ALSO: Everything That Might Be True About an iPad Mini

One of the images on the site also shows two speakers, one on each side of the Lightning connector. The speaker move is a change from Apple’s currently iPad model which only has one rear speaker, although the speakers on the iPad in the photos are considerably smaller than the single speaker found on the 10-inch version.

While Apple is known for being exceptionally secretive about its new products and plans, the iPhone 5 was one of the most leaked products in Apple history, with video and images of the handset showing up on a number of outlets prior to the phone’s actual announcement.

The iPad Mini is rumored to be announced in October, with a release shortly thereafter.

What do you think? Are these actual images of the iPad Mini? What do you how to see in a miniature version of the tablet if it is announced? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.

[via BoloPad]

The British guy on the video said it's a $13 dummy version. Why pay even $1 for an object that doesn't even operate? :giggle:

I guess the mini iPad might have its uses but it seems to me that the iPod Touch is basically a baby iPad anyway.

New iPad mimi is lightweight device is fine with me. I'll hold it and read digital comic book, Netflix while I lay on bed before hit a sack.

Wirelessly posted

Who told?

Me assume thru the logical how Apple launch the announcement only 2 time a year. I use my common sense.

No way, it will release this October after iPhone 5 announcement a month ago. THINK!

They said that mini iPad is actual new iPhone. That make me think it's like Samsung Tab, since it come with vibrate. Will it have one?

Apple confirmed special event on October 23 about iPad Mini. Live event will be held at the California Theatre in San Jose, California and is scheduled to begin at 10:00 AM Pacific / 1:00 PM Eastern.

Apple announces 'Special Event' for October 23rd -- we'll be there live! -- Engadget

Apple is set to launch a new, smaller iPad in 24 different configurations, suggesting four different storage capacities and two color options.

skus-121016.jpg

Exclusive: 'iPad mini' part numbers reveal Apple plans 12 configurations in two colors.

I watched Live Apple event on my Apple TV. I was surprised new app added called "Apple Events". I saw new iPad mini, new macbook pro.

IMG_0042.jpg

Live steaming don't support CC But, other events video recorded had CC.

IMG_0041.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGof6AVlySw[/ame]

No retina - disappointed.

What's about new iPad with Retina? It's new A6X CPU is improve speed and Same Designed for Apple's 2nd generation of iPads' 9.7 inches screen.

attachment.php

Attachments

• iPad.JPG
    iPad.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 76
Back