IP-Relay vs SVRS Relay :-P

diehardbiker65 said:
Impressed? Was it much faster, more clarity and you were able to talk naturally and smoothly?

:boink:

Why would I be humiliated? I've always conceded that I believe VRS is superior to TRS.

I wasn't sure cause you chose that "bionk" face.

cental34 said:
Why would I be humiliated? I've always conceded that I believe VRS is superior to TRS.

So far, not even one person who used to have VP and hates it and speak out? Interesting!

diehardbiker65 said:
So far, not even one person who used to have VP and hates it and speak out? Interesting!

The issue some complain about is not the product, but rather the monopoly power Sorenson is gaining.

Sorenson haven't entered monopoly power yet! It looks like so, but in reality NOPE! We got HOVRS, CSDVRS, HIPVRS, SprintVRS, IP-RelayVRS. How can Sorenson be monopoly while there is 7 other VRS providers exist?

dkf747 said:
The issue some complain about is not the product, but rather the monopoly power Sorenson is gaining.

diehardbiker65 said:
Sorenson haven't entered monopoly power yet! It looks like so, but in reality NOPE! We got HOVRS, CSDVRS, HIPVRS, SprintVRS, IP-RelayVRS. How can Sorenson be monopoly while there is 7 other VRS providers exist?

I cited an example in the other thread. (adding features to VP-100, that competitors can't add because the DLink is a Sorenson design) But, I agree, they are not yet a monopoly, however, thhhey are heading in that direction.

Back