Intro to me about yourself , i do not know some of you from here ?!?

Hello All !!!

It was sooo Nicee to meet yall here ! wow ! Most of you are from different states.... Unbelievable! LOL!

Some of Yall want me to tell you all about myself , so here it is :

I'm 42 female from Michigan ( Detroit ) and have two grown children , ages 19 and 17and half yrs olds... :) I'm a Betty Boop Lover lol and collect them all the time .. and If you want add me , fine with me and I do have on the list on my profile , and about VP , I do have VP200, you can request for my VP number at anytime, I'd love to talk on VP and give yall sum laughs , heehee LOL :)

Hello Im Dixie from Arkansas. I am profoundly deaf in my left ear and hard of hearing in my right ear and Im an oralist on the verge of converting to ASL in the future. Lip reading is starting to lose its accuracy these days. I also have a deaf blog - the link is in my signature. :D

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum! My name is Toni and I was born deaf. I am married and we do have children from previous marriages. We have been married for ten years. My husband who is Ojibwe and I (I am Cree) live in First Nation reservation on the Island of Manitoulin Island on Lake Huron. My husband is hearing does not use ASL. I have to lipread him and I have been signing ASL since I was 20 years old. I am 62 years old now. Enjoy getting to know all of us. :wave:

Hello Im Dixie from Arkansas. I am profoundly deaf in my left ear and hard of hearing in my right ear and Im an oralist on the verge of converting to ASL in the future. Lip reading is starting to lose its accuracy these days. I also have a deaf blog - the link is in my signature. :D

Sure will visit your deaf blog...;) nice meeting you ! :)

Hi Betty Boop... My name is Mikel and i am deaf and I was a former oralist and converted into ASL from 1984 to now. I am Transman (transgender male) and married to my wonderful wife who is also transgender woman for 23 years this year. We are from Northern California. Nice to meet you BettyBoop! :wave:

Hi

I am deaf due rubella. I was born and raised in England and married to a German and live in Germany since 1985. We have 2 teenage sons. I use British and German sign language. I convert into British sign language when I visit England and convert into German sign langage when I am here in Germany.

Nice to know you.

As for me--born in Iowa and no, not somewhere in a cornfield. :lol: Married and presently living in Ohio. Love sports and playing in 'em as well.
~RR

well, I'm not new to the board and I already introduced myself when I joined... so why do we have to tell who we are and sbb not?
:pissed:
;)

living in europe, 23 years old, hearing but long term interested in deaf culture

cool !! Nice meeting you all :) at least i get to know yall for now ... and hope i enjoy staying here until alex close this site lol *zips my mouth * LOL just kidding ....

cool !! Nice meeting you all :) at least i get to know yall for now ... and hope i enjoy staying here until alex close this site lol *zips my mouth * LOL just kidding ....

Alex won't close this forum ever...it will last a lifetime, I'm sure ;)

Hello....I'm Mark and I live right next to the Pacific Ocean (600 footsteps) in the tiny town of Ocean Park, Washington.

Enjoy AD!

I know I do.....sometimes! :giggle:

Did you used to live near Dayton/Cinn. Ohio? is your last name start with "S" ?

HI, My name is Marcie, I am from New Jersey, Im married with 2 kids. All hearing. I was born HOH. Went to mainstream school all my life. I was taught lipreading. I wear 2 HA and speak very well. I know very little about ASL. I do know the basic and my family knows the basic. Some day I do wish to learn a bit more about it!

Hi Im charlotte born and live in UK wear two hearing aids Lip read and BSL have 11 year old daughter who is profoundly deaf.

Hello :):) I live near where The Football Patriot team come from! ;)

Hi

I am partly deaf. I have an aid in one ear. Maybe need the other in 5 years or so. Not always deaf but congenital problems there. I can't sign yet. SOmetimes all I can hear is bad tinnitus that drives me mad.

Norah

Hello!

Welcome to AD. This is Spicy from Northern California... enjoying this forum. :)

Welcome to AllDeaf SweetBettyBoop !!

From Massachutaxetts, I have been here since 2003. Please bear with me, I try so hard to be :angel: in this site.

I am widowed since 2006, have two beautiful and wonderful grow up sons; am freaking cats and a puppy Beagle ! I am third Deaf generation in my family, my primary language is ASL. ;)

Nice meet you !

my name is Stephanie and I am from Cullman Alabama and been married 7 years to a guy I met on the internet. he is from England and lives in Cullman with me now and I do a lot of lip reading and am very hoh. I am currently learning asl.

Back