Interview TODAY at 11:30am in PST!!!

Good luck for ur interview but i was wondering how was going now ? :fingersx: pls let us know soon

Thank you for your kind supportive for wishing me a lucks. You all are wonderful people.

In the interview, i do kickass and answered all of the questions. It is smooth and surprised that they told me that they will let me know before Thanksgiving week OR before that. Which it is means, within 3 weeks that i will learn what it is result.

wanted to teach special needs in physical education OR just regular physical education. I do want BADASS PE/Atheltics department to looks RADICAL :]

Coach!

One of the baseball players won't play!

What is your action, coach?

:lol:

Jacob, bench him and suspend him for next game. simple as that..dont care if he is star or not. Im looking for quality players that will play hard no matter what.

I hope you get your job. I am sure you would be every kids favorite gym teacher!

Suspend him for the next game? You know that he won't play, and the baseball player wants him to get onto the field, for the grand final, coach!

if he wont play, fine with me. I dont care, his decision, not mine. If baseball player want him for grand final, i will tell him, "Beg him and i dont care what you do with him. All he dont want to play, leave him to be"

NorCal, are you really a tough guy? You keep saying sweet dorky guy. :giggle:

Good luck on the job, hope you get hired.

good luck in interview for teacher jobs if you not hires as teacher you would patient ok?

Sequoias, im really tough dude in sports only with no mercy or trash talker. off court or grass, im sweet dorky dude. :]

i hope too. cuz they will let me know before or after thanksgiving.

Sequoias, im really tough dude in sports only with no mercy or trash talker. off court or grass, im sweet dorky dude. :]

i hope too. cuz they will let me know before or after thanksgiving.

Interesting personality you got there. :)

3 interviews and hope it is last.

lets see what will happens before thanksgiving or after thanksgiving to find it out what is my status.

Status as current: progress of references to be contact...

i surly hope references that they contact them to make positives comments about me.

Status: references were contacted as my several references informed me that they has been contacted.

[crossed fingers]

hope to hear from Dean of Instruction in anytime soon before thanksgiving or after.

[crossed fingers]

Back