Interview TODAY at 11:30am in PST!!!

NorCal20

Reaction score
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the day has ARRIVED!

i will have interview [hiring process] at 11:30 am for teacher position. I've been dreaming to become one. FINALLY!!!! hip,hip, and HUZZAH!

If i get the job, i'm gonna to say, good bye to Animal Control and welcome to Teacher's World to teach pupils to be genius-

Good luck with your interview today. I hope it goes well. :)

Yay!! Wish you the best luck with your interview- Superdorky! Let us know the updates how the interview goes for you... *cross all my fingers and pray for you to get your dream job*

If you got the job, I am sure you will be a great superdork teacher to the pupils.... Mr. Superdorky!

*hugs* :hug:

Good luck and hope ya get one :)

GOOD LUCK!!!! :thumb: at deaf school or what? I have a friend works for Freemont school for the deaf. And he LOVES his job! :)

Good luck! :) Being an animal control sounds like a good job, too coz animals can't talk back at you..;)

[smirk] thanks, Tinkerbell, well, might be start to call me Professor SuperDorky.. [if i am hire, fingers crossed]..

LakeTahoe, oh really? Maybe i might know him or her.

Thanks, Omega.. haha, animals can bark or hiss back to me but couldnt understand the english language.

Congrats, NorCal20 - I pray you will get the job. :)

My great-uncle was a professor at SJSC/SJSU before he retired sometime in the 1990's.

You, a teacher?! :shock: well good luck with the interview! :) What kind of teacher are you going to be?

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the day has ARRIVED!

i will have interview [hiring process] at 11:30 am for teacher position. I've been dreaming to become one. FINALLY!!!! hip,hip, and HUZZAH!

If i get the job, i'm gonna to say, good bye to Animal Control and welcome to Teacher's World to teach pupils to be genius-

Good luck and let us know what happens!

Keep us updated and best wishes to you on the interview Good Luck!

Awesome, NorCal!

Good Luck with the interview and I hope you'll get the job! If you do get the job, What are you going to teach? Will it be at CSDF?

Back