Interested about Gallaudet

Damn it! Do you have other colleges or universities in your cities if you aren't interested your Canberra University major programs?

Damn it! Do you have other colleges or universities in your cities if you aren't interested your Canberra University major programs?
I can change majors if I am not interested in a course but I am enjoying it and I like my university (University of Canberra)

I can change majors if I am not interested in a course but I am enjoying it and I like my university (University of Canberra)

what majors does this university have? you should get technical major

There are so many majors there - Will do a technical major when I finish this course first.

I think that You are saving money than oversea and housing expenses for American colleges and unversities.

Years ago, I did received a letter that I am a candidate for honor roll in Gallaudet. (I did do Gallaudet Diagnostic Test at Deaf School in Canada)

Gallaudet is too far expensive so I didn't apply any further.

Deafilmedia... I don't care about your comment, I am a young smart gentleman from Australia.. and I would like to experience my own at G.U ....thank you very much.

I agree with you Jkclark! anything what deafilmedia said is not worth it to you.

Back