Inappropriate Signatures

Liebling:-))) said:
Your post about "SouthPark" got me attention because I never heard it... I search to find out what SouthPark is... Is what you talking about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park

It look like that your stepson draw during school lesson? If yes, logically he break school rule.

Yes, check my response post on Rebelgirl's. I created my thread to suggest anyone to set a new password for Penisaruim.
That is the correct show.

Television and internet are not to be blamed for the influence on kids behavior... but the parents. Kids need proper care while growing up until they have proven that they can do it on their own. Parents need to supervise what their kids do. It's important for the parents to check on their kids and communicate with their kids as often as possible to ensure that the parents know what their kids are doing. A lot of the problems caused by kids in school are due to lack of parental supervision. That kid drew South Park images because he saw it on television. Who let him watch that show? When the show starts, there's a warning explaining that it's adult-themed. Remember the Columbine High School Shooting? They blamed that on Doom and Matrix. Doom is rated M and Matrix is rated R. M and R are mature and adult ratings. How did they get access to these movies and games? Only a parent could have purchased that game. Only a parent could have allowed them to get in the theater to see that movie. But no, they had to blame something else. When are parents going to take responsibility for what their kids do?

Look Eve, I do understand where you are coming from this, but have you sit back and think about how this is hurting her? I see you guys attacking her for what she put in her avatar and signature, and no one said nothing about the others only GalaxyAngel, and that not fair, I won't stand here and let some members jumped on her just cause they don't approve of her image in her avatar or signature, if you think any kind of inappropriate image should not be in the open forum then fine, but at least let's be fair here, there are members here who have done the same thing from time to time too, and yet ALL I see is bunch of people on ONE member like she is the only one in this forum who have done so, and that's not true at all....
Angel, I began this topic quite generally in nature, not as an attack on any one person. However, that individual was the one who stepped forward and drew attention to herself. Yes, her signature is the one that set me off, but rather than being courteous and simply removing the offensive material, she chose to go on the attack and simply got what she was dishing out, and not just from me. This really isn’t about GalaxyAngel, it is about respect for others and what should be permitted in open forum. I honestly have nothing personal against GalaxyAngel, I simply wish she AND OTHERS would refrain from posting questionable material in open forum.

Instead of jumping on who did what or what image that member had, just leave that out please....
The only reason I gave specifics (without name, mind you) is because Alex was unable to see what we had previously seen, because the material had already been removed. It should have never been posted in the first place, IMO.

Eve, just don't forget that you have bashed and bashed to some members and its as bad as "trying to have a sense of humor" nudities and profanities.
Guilty as charged. However, this is not about bashing. This is about making this forum clean for EVERYONE to enjoy.

It look like that your stepson draw during school lesson? If yes, logically he break school rule.
Actually, no, he was not breaking a rule because he was drawing during ART time. It was the content of the drawing which concerned the school administration.

Cheri said:
How is it in your right to ask a member of this site to change her/his avatar nor signature? Are you or not an administrator of this forum? No, you not, so therefore it gives you no right to ask anyone to change their signature and avatar, Only moderators and the administrator can have their say in this matter. ;)

It was a nice of her to friendly remind / feedback in privacy instead of public. Some of us members are not realized about the children see the avatars when they open the allDdeaf form.

sometime moderators and the administrator are busy. They are not on this form for 24/7

We are a teamwork to feedback and help each other. There is no reason to attack other members. I made a mistake to attack your sister, Angel. I was very furious because no one moderators paying attention on her. I was not on this form many hours due to work other jobs.

Alex explained me that the moderators and himself are difficult to catch each of members who are jump to the conclusion.

We should be thankful Ocean for nicely and respect to PM GlaxyAngel.

Liebling:-))) said:
:D

My children saw it but they didn't pay their attention on GA's cat avator... but loves Steel's, BlueEyeDeaf and GA's signatures (man with large teeth), that's all... :dunno: Perhaps my children were like yeah when they saw GA's avator cat masturbating because we have 2 cats who licks their pussies themselves everyday... :D

:rofl: :rofl: ....Oh my, that was funni!!

Kalista said:
We should be thankful Ocean for nicely and respect to PM GlaxyAngel.

I tried, anyway. It's a shame it blew up in my face like it did.

Thank you for looking at this objectively. ;)

Oceanbreeze said:
I tried, anyway. It's a shame it blew up in my face like it did.

Thank you for looking at this objectively. ;)

Nice try.. you hide true color... you did pm w/me.. my god.. you're 100% cover up your face.. Oh Yes I did nice pm to GalaxyAngel.... Yes I did..
I'm very good girl..

Oh shush!
:bsflag:

Uhm, can I say something?

I am a mom of 3, just new on this site.
I guess I learned to ignore the stuff. But at the
same time I do have to becareful because my 3 year
old for the most part is on my lap when I am reading the fourms.
I get breaks here and there for brief postings/post reading. I guess
advatars I always thought was our own "space" that we can express
ourselves in which ever way we choose.

That cat picture, funny enough I thought he was playing with a little marble.
LOL, infact my middlest said what is that cat playing with? I said oh its a marble. She thought it was funny. Now I know there wasn't anything I felt so stupid. I looked at it closer. I was wrong.

I guess what I am trying to say. Yes, kids are kids they will learn about this stuff. But what is the rush? Really? Keep them innocent for a while. We have plenty of time to explain things when the TIMING is right. As far our expressions, they are giving us freedom to use it just within the boundaries that they have set. It's not like we can't use them at all.

Me, I guess I don't read too much in to it. Most of the time, I am
just reading anyways. Not staring at the "art" show on the side of the posts.

How ever this goes, which ever way it goes I hope that somehow all of us can actually "learn" and realize that there room for both "respect and freedom."

:wave:

Heart2Sign said:
Uhm, can I say something?

I am a mom of 3, just new on this site.
I guess I learned to ignore the stuff. But at the
same time I do have to becareful because my 3 year
old for the most part is on my lap when I am reading the fourms.
I get breaks here and there for brief postings/post reading. I guess
advatars I always thought was our own "space" that we can express
ourselves in which ever way we choose.

That cat picture, funny enough I thought he was playing with a little marble.
LOL, infact my middlest said what is that cat playing with? I said oh its a marble. She thought it was funny. Now I know there wasn't anything I felt so stupid. I looked at it closer. I was wrong.

I guess what I am trying to say. Yes, kids are kids they will learn about this stuff. But what is the rush? Really? Keep them innocent for a while. We have plenty of time to explain things when the TIMING is right. As far our expressions, they are giving us freedom to use it just within the boundaries that they have set. It's not like we can't use them at all.

Me, I guess I don't read too much in to it. Most of the time, I am
just reading anyways. Not staring at the "art" show on the side of the posts.

How ever this goes, which ever way it goes I hope that somehow all of us can actually "learn" and realize that there room for both "respect and freedom."

:wave:

Very nice, Heart2Sign and welcome to Alldeaf. I noticed that the pictures in your avatar and signature appear to be of two different people. Mind if I ask who they are/ I assume the one in the avatar is you, tho.

The picture on the bottom is me.
The other one is singer Avril Lavigne
on the side. I love her music. She has
an incredible voice.

Heart2Sign said:
The picture on the bottom is me.
The other one is singer Avril Lavigne
on the side. I love her music. She has
an incredible voice.

Thanks for the reply; haha, I thot it might have been the other way around with the pics. So your'e at least HoH or hearing?

HofH. And two of my girls are too.
We all have moderate to severe hearing loss.
71 dH HL

im gonna put what i want on my signature. and unless the mods private message me and tell me to change it, then its gonna stay.

you cant please everyone. some people want G rated signatures others dont really care, and others want to put whatever they want. if u say, only G rated sigs...then people are gonna be pissed cuz they cant do what they want. if u allow people to put whatever they want on their sigs, other people are gonna be pissed. there's nothing u can do to make everyone happy, so you're gonna have to deal with it.

people, life is tough, get a helmet.

I want to suggest taking it easy on the mods and Alex by just agreeing to disagree and let them take charge of the situation when we all have made our points on sexual vs clean in general forum (except Penisarium, with any content there). :D

I don't think it is acceptable to personally attack or yell at Eve, OB, JP or anyone here even if you disagree with them. I don't think it's personally acceptable if you get yelled at or insulted by others, either. Treat others as you would want to be treated. Feel free to disagree with me. Just sharing what works for me. :)

Communicate your points and try to make an effort in listening to what others are really saying instead of assuming so you can look for any excuse to engage them in fighting. "Are they really saying this? Do they really mean this? Is it their intent to mean this and that?" Ask if you aren't 100 percent sure what others mean. I have learned to do this and it works for me. Feel free to disagree with me. I'm just sharing what works for me too. :)

Back on topic for me.. I don't mind seeing sexual avatars or signatures, but now I wonder about kids. Ah, someone said there is a feature in profiles that can turn off sigs and avatars. What about young kids "wandering" without supervision? Not every parent is as watchful as some of you are, I imagine. Just pondering here. I'm keeping an open mind.

Another thought - Penisarium is 100 percent great in my opinion, because mods have control of who has access there. I don't mind reading the content there. I'm hard to offend but I'll think it's extremely tacky if somebody posts a picture of a boy eating shit or something like that. :)

Liza's wrote:
Back on topic for me.. I don't mind seeing sexual avatars or signatures, but now I wonder about kids. Ah, someone said there is a feature in profiles that can turn off sigs and avatars. What about young kids "wandering" without supervision? Not every parent is as watchful as some of you are, I imagine. Just pondering here. I'm keeping an open mind.

Extactly!!!! That what I prevouis few thread ago... I advise them their responbile "know where is turn it off under opnion" ain't hurt... while you're working or kids around..
Use common sense! *rolls* ~ :roll:

That what I'm trying to "giving it out a tip idea" but unfortunally open mind REFUSED take my word... I like to say.. OKAY.. fine by me then... ain't my responbile their problem responbile not ours nor not AD's fault.. includes Alex's fault.. nope...

YOU!

I can't f****** believe it that the discussions are still going on! Eve, USE CONTROL PANEL to block the pictures, jeezuz christ and leave us alone!

EyesBlueDeaf said:
I can't f****** believe it that the discussions are still going on! Eve, USE CONTROL PANEL to block the pictures, jeezuz christ and leave us alone!
Huh? I haven't posted in this topic in nearly a week!

Sorry guys, I am the one that posted.
I just wanted to share the lil story about
my middlest and the one advatar that we both
saw. I apologize, I didn't mean to get everyone
on a roll again with being so upset.

Sorry for both sides.

Heart2Sign,
You have not said anything that needs to be apologized for ;)

Back