Inappropriate Signatures/Avatars - THE POLL

Should sexually explicit material (pics/words) be permitted in avatars/signatures?

• No, such material should stay in the PENISARIUM only

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No, sexual content should not be in open forum

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Yes, my right to free speech is more important than offending others

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Just do away with the PENISARIUM all together

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost. What in the heck are you talking about?
She is simply going against Alex's request that all issues from the past that have taken place in another forum not be brought into AD. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the matter at hand and I am sure the administration will deal with her in the manner they see fit.

jazzy said:
Lock this thread.

Jazzy - I'm going to repeat myself one more time.

Only the thread creator can request the thread be locked, or in cases of flaming, harrassment, etc., can an administrator or moderator lock this thread. No other member can request a thread be locked if he/she is not the creator.

This is getting out of hand.

Lock this thread.
That is exactly the way some people have learned to control others. When someone says something they don't agree with, they throw a huge temper tantrum to distract from the wonderfully enlightening discussion at hand. Why should we allow others to take charge in this manner? Let's stay on topic regardless of the wrenches some self-serving individuals may try and throw into the sockets.

Eve said:
She is simply going against Alex's request that all issues from the past that have taken place in another forum not be brought into AD.

I had to take out the NOT - now I got it...she's referring to you, Eve?

*sigh*

Just what we need, more friendly fire...

I dont want bash or abuse the greatest friend Alex's forum.. He just asking us and our opnions..

I must say or my opnions are... that we should show some simple and open minded.. without sexy or inappropriate words or pics....but lately, its been out of hand.. out of proportions...

-Not just because of children.. with parent's supervision...

-Now days Teenagers can go in almost anywhere, young hackers, lurkers.. curtiousity.. without parents knowing.. for example.. go visit friend's computer, library, on their pager.. cell phone.. etc etc.. Oh man, there are alot things that almost ALL people can go in..

-I know you guys said.. speaking of ...freedom of speech.. Come on..
use some senses.. plaid and simple.. make our lives happier.. more welcoming people to come here.. than feeling offended or turned off..

-I would say.. I am offended the most of your signatures or avatars.. cuz I have kids around here.. or having some of friends or relatives who wanted to know more about deaf cultures.... or make friends..

-I often recommended them to come.. they turned away or closed door .. not coming here.. because of sillyness bash on others or off topic or issues..

I decided to changed my avatar to plain simple and signature, to show i have alot respect for..

whats more.... I remembered right that Alex asked us to minimized our signatures or avatars.. looks like most of you guys showed no respect....

enuff said...

DreamDeaf said:
Jazzy - I'm going to repeat myself one more time.
Only the thread creator can request the thread be locked, or in cases of flaming, harrassment, etc., can an administrator or moderator lock this thread. No other member can request a thread be locked if he/she is not the creator.
hypnodisk.gif
<hypnotizing Eve> lock the thread, lock the thread lock the thread, lock the thread...

Oops my bad, you are correct DD, and yes she is referring to me. I have done some very naughty things in the past, but I have also lived, learned, and matured. It is part of being human.

LMAO@EBD...the weight loss hypnosis CD didnt work either....*wonders if it has something to do with my hearing impairment* :shock:

I'm lost. What in the heck are you talking about?
Good to ask me that questions.. MY whole point is NO difference between the forums and chatroom by this same person who did it all the time and made herself look so innocent and look good on herself after all she preach here. That what it confuses me.. I stick to it all along from the start.

In1990 I have talked to the social worker teacher in college.. I have asked him why a lot of people are swearing to the teacher or parents or whoever they should respect to. He made a very good point that thats their expression to say it that does not mean swearing at you.. It is language expressive that I can accept that as long as it s NOT insulting or name on individuals.. Thats all to it.. It s depend on the situation that is okay with me.

It is pointless to have thier unnecessary sexual icons. Thats very offensive and rude. Think about it about women who got the job as a stripper. Guess what they are discriminated by these people from college and wont let them stay in college or trying to be reasonable with this lady s own support her life and college.. NO ONE accept that.. So therefore IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE for anyone post here anyway.

NO difference!!

My point is it s okay for male to be a stripper while it s not okay for women to be a go go gal to make money to support herself..

I dont understand this anymore.. Sighs.... It s still man s world that controls people in this society. It s all mixed messages going on..

Thank god I am not alike you. I have so much respect myself and others.

Good Bye! in this topic!!

Sighs!

well this forum isnt for 18 or up, its public. only, under 18 yr old cant into adults page. If alex create it for public, then we have to respect everyone. Basically i seen alots high school students come here for their project, so i think we need respects even, i dont want my kids to see them too. Right now they re too little but would be in future.

I do like the naughty too but i have to respect for young and religious ppl, which i dont like it.

done voted, i think should be only in adult if its sexual photography.

Eve said:
That is exactly the way some people have learned to control others. When someone says something they don't agree with, they throw a huge temper tantrum to distract from the wonderfully enlightening discussion at hand. Why should we allow others to take charge in this manner? Let's stay on topic regardless of the wrenches some self-serving individuals may try and throw into the sockets.

Speak for yourself. Those words fit you well.

AND u are a Special Education teacher for the d/Deaf students from time to time that I will not take any excuses from you EVE! ALL u want to talk and talk BS go ahead!

Again with the bash-fest. Go ahead. I have no intention of feeding into your frenzy.

Sweetmind said:
Think about it about women who got the job as a stripper. Guess what they are discriminated by these people from college and wont let them stay in college or trying to be reasonable with this lady s own support her life and college.. NO ONE accept that.. So therefore IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE for anyone post here anyway.

NO difference!!

It´s very very sad to know about this... I must say the people who doesn´t accept stripper is closed mind... Remember they are only human...

I accept the people no matter what... I think it´s disguisting when people label people as whore because they are in the bed with men for money..., stripper for money, as dumb mother who make "dirty" signatures, etc... It´s sad... *sigh*

I would not negative anything to my children about whores, strippers or whatever... IF they ask me questions...

Sweetmind said:
My point is it s okay for male to be a stripper while it s not okay for women to be a go go gal to make money to support herself..

Ah...so it's NOT okay for me to be a Playboy Bunny but it's OK for Heath to be a Chippendale?

Eve said:
Again with the bash-fest. Go ahead. I have no intention of feeding into your frenzy.

Interest with words here, I have no interest of attack u or others here on this thread. For one this is childish and immature, I won't be part of this game. so count me out, not interest vote your poll.

DreamDeaf said:
Ah...so it's NOT okay for me to be a Playboy Bunny but it's OK for Heath to be a Chippendale?

I think you misunderstood her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back