In the mood...

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

But I think u need to ask PROSTOCK19, Allisonjoy, complicated, james those question because they know me in RL. They might answer that better than I do. :D
Care to answer her question for her, Prostock19, Allisonjoy, Complicated or James? ;)

What is the greatest thing you have done in your life?

greatest thing? oh man...*thinking*

i had travel alot after I turned 18 because I wanted to travel. Thanks to Prostock. Umm... and another one would be having a daughter in my life. :D

Originally posted by kuifje75
What is your strengths and your weaknesses?

Lemme start with weaknesses. Hope she don't get mad at me. She can be short tempered at times. I am sometimes, too..LOL. But we are talking about Sheild... I think she has gotten alot better since she has had her beautiful baby.

Strengths, she can be VERY caring and she can show ALOT of love when she cares about someone alot. A caring and love that someone can miss alot.

thank you prostock.

hanging around with my daughter who is only almost 4 mos old, run, walk, take my sis kids to park, spoil my sis kids, camping, travel, hang out with friends, outgoing, read books, comp, bowling, providence place mall in RI, and alot more.

lol i agree with matt
i think your emotions are your strength and yet it's your weakness...
not that it's a bad thing. it's cool, actually...
i'll never forget that time we stayed up all night lol
went walking in the rain in the wee hours of the morning lol
that was really cool... *grin*

*laughing* and acting like we were drunk. Omg, it was a blast! I will never forget about it. I will forever cherish it. :D

bbnt, Why would I hate u because u did nothing. I just hate liars, backstabbers, the idiots who just being a idiot and whole alot more.

Why put it as ur avater? I'm just curious

I'm curious about your sn. Why do you pick that "ShEiLdTaLiSmAn" as your sn? :D

How did you first met Prostock. If you already anwserd that then forgive me.

What you like about life?

you said you hate bullshit people and most of my posts are pure bullshit

If you could have a title for your life.. what would it be?

Whats your fav color? Why? How does it make you feel?

What do you see when you look up?

What is love?

Do you have kids?

When was the last time you cried? And why?

Favorite books? Movies?

HOw did you find AD?

What attracts you to it?

When was your first kiss? How was it?

What is your advice to us here in AD if you have any?!

Where have you been to? (countries, etc)

Why do you have a lot or rage inside? Do you need help?

Originally posted by ChelEler
I'm curious about your sn. Why do you pick that "ShEiLdTaLiSmAn" as your sn? :D

I had that on my site, www.xanga.com/shieldtalisman

I was looking though the dictionary and wanted the name TOTALLY different. So I came up with Shield Talisman. Shield is to protect and Talisman is like a magic to be protected. Its like I'm protecting myself from any harm, anything that is trying to "kill" my life like it turn into a dust that u walk on. :D I hope that answered the question.

Originally posted by Wolfboy
How did you first met Prostock. If you already anwserd that then forgive me.

What you like about life?

protock19 already answered that. :D

There was a chatroom in AOL that is called PROVIDENCE 1 and he was kinda regular there. (Regular as always in the room and u becomes well-known in the room. ) I became regular and we started talking. Then there was drama at my skool and I invited everyone in that room, turn out, he showed up and is only one out of over 50 people that I invited. That how we met each other. :D

The life would be... loving my daughter and people who is around me.

Originally posted by bbnt
you said you hate bullshit people and most of my posts are pure bullshit

Okay then theres NOTHING i can do about u because I am not going to go around and complain that ur pure bs.

Originally posted by Liza
If you could have a title for your life.. what would it be?

Whats your fav color? Why? How does it make you feel?

What do you see when you look up?

What is love?

Do you have kids?

When was the last time you cried? And why?

Favorite books? Movies?

HOw did you find AD?

What attracts you to it?

When was your first kiss? How was it?

What is your advice to us here in AD if you have any?!

Where have you been to? (countries, etc)

Why do you have a lot or rage inside? Do you need help?

Blue and I had answered that color earlier. How does it feel, can u mind rephrase that ? What I see when I looked up?

How does it feel to love, oh god, Umm... like u dont care how much ur with that person and ur world actually melted down. Ur mind was being blew away. Ur thoughts was all about the person u love. Everything just basically disappear but eyes to eyes with the person u love and never noticed anything else until u "wake up" from a "dream." thats what love is to me. Turn out I lost that. Right now I am not paying any attention to guys but my daughter right now.

I have 1, shes almost 4 mos and her name is Leila Katie. :D (Shes hearing as I said earlier posts.)

Last time I cried was losing the person I love.

Movies/Books....got bunch of them. :D But I do hate jim carrey or people like him. Ugh!

I found this ad by Prostock who keep opening his mouth in his site. :D I happen to surf by and luv it. THANKS PRO!

What attract me? I think u mean the guys? Umm...personality. Plain it. I have the looks but that doesnt come first. The personality is what comes first. No one is pertect and everyone have 1 but theres certain things I dont like about some peeps with their personalities. :naughty: :laugh2:

my first kiss? *laughing* I dont really know but I think it was a deaf guy in my school. Ugh, omg...I still cant believe today I did. I did it like when I was like i dont know.. at least 8 years old? *laughing* I really dont know.

My advice...cant think of 1. :(

I have travel in states, not country. Aint going to get my butt in planes. *Shake my head no* :nono:

I have alot of rage against my families and against my deaf school. I bottled up with my family and some friends in school. The systems is different story. For weird reason I turn out to have BIPOLAR. Possible ADD too. *sigh* I dont need help becaues I got alot of helps today. Thanks for offering tho. :D

Back