In the hospital

hohDougRN

Reaction score
Hey all just want to let ya know Im in the hospital here probably for few more days. I am having some serious asthma problems and last night it got even worse so I had to stay here. Im doing somewhat better now, at least there is internet service here so thats cool. Funny thing though is Im a patient on the unit where my ex wife works :eek3: Not a big deal though I guess. I know everybody here and they all know me well so they are treating me awesome like VIP.
Im doing ok though, and say a little prayer for me that I'll get out of here in a couple of days.

Get well soon Doug!

Mod note:

Thread will be sticky for the time being to wish you well.

Recover well and have them give you a better Asthma Management program!

Rest and don't go stir crazy, eh? ;)

being a nice person sure pays off

when you are down for a partial count in your own world! Speedy recovery to ya Doug

Hope you feel better. well everyone knows you so make it awesome to treat you well. ha. hope asthma will go fade so soon.

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Hey all just want to let ya know Im in the hospital here probably for few more days. I am having some serious asthma problems and last night it got even worse so I had to stay here. Im doing somewhat better now, at least there is internet service here so thats cool. Funny thing though is Im a patient on the unit where my ex wife works :eek3: Not a big deal though I guess. I know everybody here and they all know me well so they are treating me awesome like VIP.
Im doing ok though, and say a little prayer for me that I'll get out of here in a couple of days.

Oh, fixing this for you. Not normal to see you typing in Arial, 12 point, and black font.

Get well soon Doug :hug: (Cool you have internet access though to keep you entertained) ;)

Back