In the foot steps of Hear Again and typeing...

Never had it. I imagine I would like it since I like peanuts and I like butter.

You?

No more pointless rules that existed in grade school. And also your professors aren't on your case every five minutes about did you do this or that. They just trust you to have it done by the due date.

You?

No more pointless rules that existed in grade school. And also your professors aren't on your case every five minutes about did you do this or that. They just trust you to have it done by the due date.

You?

I agree.
i like more freedom.

Least favorite thing about college?

The partying atmosphere. I am just not the type to go out partying and wish people would stop expecting me to want to.

You?

Right now it's the most politically exciting place! In general, I like that we have trees on the roads and that there are parks in the city. So whenever you need a break from city life, you can go for a walk in nature.

Right now it's the most politically exciting place! In general, I like that we have trees on the roads and that there are parks in the city. So whenever you need a break from city life, you can go for a walk in nature.

Thats cool, least favorite part?

The fact that politics is so overemphasized. "Are you a Republican or Democrat?" is not an uncommon question to hear.

Back