In the closet with Michael Jackson (pic)

MarktheMarker

Reaction score
does it look like this?

michaeljackson4gv.jpg

That is very scary ! I would be freak out if I sleep with him. Woke up in the morning to see all part of noses, lip, ears and eyes on the side of my bed.

I may end up at the mental hospital.

Anyone of you who willing come and visit me at the hospital?

That is sooo freaky! hahahaha!

Sure I will visit u, Kalista. :giggle:

sure I will come visit you. I think MJ is not looking good at all. He don't accept who is he. That is sad.

sure I will come visit you. I think MJ is not looking good at all. He don't accept who is he. That is sad.

I know..I wonder what goes thru that mind of his. How does he percieve the world and himself?

eww *shivers* I think Michael Jackson is the most creepest thing I've ever seen.

Here's the before and the after. He was a cute kid!!!

MJ.jpg

Oh, I can't stand that creep! Every time, I see his face, he gives me the willies!!

I like the cute kid one better than what he looks like today.

Yeah me too, CR. I don't know why he wanted to change his face. He looked just fine before. Sigh *smh*

Yeah me too, CR. I don't know why he wanted to change his face. He looked just fine before. Sigh *smh*

Do you think it has to do with Diana Ross ? Or was it about the money or fame ?

yeah, also like the kid - don't know why he spent so much money on destroying himself

I don't know why, either. But, it will be very sad to see his face fallin' apart when he reaches the age of 70.

I don't know why, either. But, it will be very sad to see his face fallin' apart when he reaches the age of 70.

OHHH ..now I am really SCARED! LOL! That is a sight I def do NOT want to see!!!

I do agree MJ as kid look cute than now who he is look terrible its already destoryed.. *SMH*

Ooh! A game of Mr. Potato Head, anyone?

:giggle:
*raised my hand up*
I'm happy to and play this Mr.Jackson Head!

He's losing his marble minds out of control and enjoy beating up his face horrible turned...

*goosebumps* I can image when he turn 70 yrs old and gonna be.. er um..
Never mind..

Back