In the closet with Michael Jackson (pic)

Creepy picture of him!! I showed to my hubby and it creeped him out, lol.

I remmy seeing him in MTV videos in 80s and he already started the plastic surgery stuff on his face--his nose was the first to change....then I watched the movie The Wiz and I was shocked to see MJ looking so normal and cute in that movie.

I think being abused by his dad and who else in his childhood--possibly sexually. Also being exposed to fame and adulation at such an early age and being aware of how important looks are in show biz messed up his mind big time. If the movie "the jacksons" show up, watch it cuz it shows the whole family life in his childhood.

Here's my contribution to this great threasd. Its a picture of the great Michael Jackson and the famous teddy bear that he's had on his bed back then.

Richard

Attachments

• Screenshotjjj.jpg
    Screenshotjjj.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 12
Do you think it has to do with Diana Ross ? Or was it about the money or fame ?

I didn't see ur post til now. Hmm good question but he does look a bit like Diana Ross. I don't think he's a happy man.

I didn't see ur post til now. Hmm good question but he does look a bit like Diana Ross. I don't think he's a happy man.

I think the same as you. I don't think he's really a happy man. Bein' wealthy will never satisfy him, no matter how much he could afford to change his looks. It still will never satisfy him. Sad, huh ?

Back