In Memories of AmericanChopper

I am speechless. I just can't believe AmericanChopper is gone.

CyberRed, the graphic is beautiful, I am sure Sabrina/Kalista loves that... the eulogy is beautiful! *wiping tears* This is very emotional. *sigh*

I just can't believe he is gone. I mean, he was in good health and he just got married like a year ago, and now. Life is NOT fair!!

My sweet friend Sabrina, I was gotta go to awake but I had to get my son from a friend's house at the wrong time. But my heart and thought will go with you all the way. :hug: I am so speechless even though your husband's father dont live too far from me. We were gotta met in Somerworth, NH once you guys get up here but the plan never came and I sure missed that. I wish I could have met you guys. That is so sweet of your husband to do something wonderful in your life. Hold on to that cherish in your heart. I know his love for you is in your heart.

:hug:

I am speechless. I just can't believe AmericanChopper is gone.

I just can't believe he is gone. I mean, he was in good health and he just got married like a year ago, and now. Life is NOT fair!!

I feel the same as u even after 2 days of constantly thinking of AmericanChopper. It still doesnt feel real to me. Sigh

Kalista,
My heart and prayers go out to you. Not many truly understand how hard it is to loose a husband. If you ever need to talk....

Eve

catmandu is coming to the wake... i wish i could come and be there for you too but i am in chicago :( ... hopefully someday i can make it up to you :hug:

I went to the wake with my family this afternoon. We waited in line for 1/2 hour to meet Kalista and the family because it was that many people especially with deaf people. Kalista and I have finally met for the first time and she was really surprised to see me. She looked very lovely and she kept her head up, but I can see through her eyes that she's really lost. Once she saw my daughter she smiled so that made me smile. Her boys seemed very polite. Her husband, Andrew looked very handsome with his suit on and he looked so peaceful. I know I met him too late, but I'm glad I came and paid my respect.

FeistyChick, I relayed your message to Kalista and she said she understood that you couldn't be there. She misses you. She'd be delighted to meet you when you come around.

Kalista, I got your email and the eulogy was very moving. I feel like I've gotten to know Andrew more. You were very lucky to have him and be part of each other's life. He was indeed a special man...

*HUGS*

We will miss Andy!

Kal,

After reading your son's eulogy. It just broke my heart... knowing that he is not going to aim me anymore. I sure will miss his greeting (Good morning! How are you and your husband doing?) He is always so thoughtful even tho we never met. I always felt the warmth spirit around him when he talks to me. Kal, I know that you are a wonderful lady and you two were so lucky to have each other. But still you and Andy are still lucky because the love you two have is still there.

Your son's eulogy made me cry. That was the most amazing one. I have gotten know him better. I wish I had met him in person. My husband and I talked about him and knowing that we didn't know enough but we did feel that we are grateful that we got to know HiM!

We will pray for you and your sweet family. May God Bless you, Kalista! *hugs*

Kalista,

Your son's eulogy is very moving! It shows what kind of man Andrew was. It broke my heart into pieces. You and your sons are blessed to have him in your lives. Again, you and your family are in my prayers.

Kalista, Truly you must've been going through a grieving period which is totally understandable. Here's my deep condolences to you. I don't know your husband that well enough but I do know what it is like to lose a loved one just as much as we all do. :hug:

Dang, Sabrina... your son's eulogy was the sweetest one I ever read.. and I am amazed and moved by this... this is really a great one your son has written for Odie... very sweet kid for sure....

I went to the wake with my family this afternoon. We waited in line for 1/2 hour to meet Kalista and the family because it was that many people especially with deaf people. Kalista and I have finally met for the first time and she was really surprised to see me. She looked very lovely and she kept her head up, but I can see through her eyes that she's really lost. Once she saw my daughter she smiled so that made me smile. Her boys seemed very polite. Her husband, Andrew looked very handsome with his suit on and he looked so peaceful. I know I met him too late, but I'm glad I came and paid my respect.

FeistyChick, I relayed your message to Kalista and she said she understood that you couldn't be there. She misses you. She'd be delighted to meet you when you come around.

Kalista, I got your email and the eulogy was very moving. I feel like I've gotten to know Andrew more. You were very lucky to have him and be part of each other's life. He was indeed a special man...

*HUGS*

thanks sister! mwah!!! i hope she is doing ok... i was surprised when you told me via IM that she asked for me and all that.. we haven't talked much lately... we probably will talk when she is feeling better and up to it...

Kalista, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family on your loss - AmericanChopper was a good man, and I know this is a very difficult time for you.

Condolences to you ~
XOXOX
DD

Thanks, everyone who likes my art of Kalista's husband. To be quite honest, I am doin' this for Kalista at her request due to her grievin'. That art I created for her is all for her, and of course, with due respect. Thanks once again, everyone. :grouphug:

Oh dear, Im sorry for my tardiness...I was gone for several days...
Dear Sabrina..Im sooo sorry to hear of your loss of your dear husband!
I know it is so hard to lose someone you just married not too long ago and
you both just begun a wonderful life together and then wham he is gone but
at least he is not in pain or anything and you know he is at peace and in much better place too, sweetie.. he is with you in spirit too.
I didnt realize he was sick but God had wonderful plans for him so dont worry
about him now, he is feeling so much better and so happy in Heaven.
God bless you, Sabrina and your family too.
Again i extend my deepest condolences to you and your family!
God bless!!

Cyberred it is not a problem i agree with everyone that your art of americanchopper is so beatiful smile

sabrina, i read your son's eulogy is the beautiful i have read about americanchopper it make me cry to read it hugs you smile

Oh my Lord! I had no clue about American Cooper until I came across this thread for the first time. I feel so bad for Kalista because she lost someone so close to her, I am so sorry and the same time so shock to hear what happened to him.

Kalista, Your in my prayers, thoughts and heart *hugs*

Thanks Wendy for informing us...

Kalista, I'm sorry about your husband. :(

I hope that would work out about your husband and what are you doing? :hug:

OH MY! I'm devestated to hear this news! I haven't been in here in over a week and I decided to come check it out. I AM truly sorry for the loss of your husband, Kalista. I'm shocked. I feel for you, Kal. My prayers and thoughts are with you and the family. big hugs from me.

:(

Kalista and family,

I too am so sorry to hear of the loss of Andrew. I had no idea of what happened until earlier today. I did not know him but he sounds like he was a wonderful man, a devoted husband and stepfather and a blessing to have had as a member of your family. He also sounds like a big-hearted man that I regret never having met. I will pray for him.

Sincerely,
Malfoyish

Back