In Loving Memory of...

Tammy was my sister. We miss her so much. I just can't believe she is gone. I have been putting photos of her life together, and writing a eulogy for her. I can't believe it. She was so amazing. She had the best week of her life before she died. It's so senseless her death. We can just remember the great times. If anyone has memories they would like to post their is a group set up on Facebook.

Oh, im so sorry to hear of your loss of your beloved sister, mootecin.
My deepest condolences to you and your family....
God Bless you and your family!

Thoughts and prayers are sent. RIP Tamara.

That name looks familiar..

where did she grow up?

I am sorry for your loss..it is terrible! I noticed that she was born in 72, same as me. *getting goosebumps*

I think she grew up in Ontario cuz it said been went Briaidale School in ontario that is where I went there when I was sooo young at my age 2 to 4 yrs old from in 1979-1981 so it would be she grew up in ontario then later move to usa :dunno: if I am correct :)

My prayers and thoughts to Tammy's family and friends. RIP Tammy.

I think she was the same girl I spoke to on-line a long time ago. I remember her mentioning the word 'Cloyne' often.

My prayers and thoughts is with Tamara's family. Rest In Peace, Tamara.

I wondered if she had an avatar of a cat firing with a semi-automatic gun (fire background) ?

If not.. My thoughts and prayers are with Tamara's family. I'm truely sorry.

I worked with her at a deaf camp a long time ago. She was a very good person to work with.

my deepest condolences for her family..

I know her.. She used to be in OCD (Deaf Camp in Parry Sound)..
*Break my heart goes out for her*
Surely miss her!

I don't know about Tammy of AD.com.
I'm sorry to hear about that.
My prayers and thoughts for Tammy's family. I am very sorry for her families and their friends loss. :(

Back