In Loving Memory of...

FeistyChick

Reaction score
Tamara (Tammy) Moote
June 28, 1972 - August 10, 2007​

did anyone in here know her?
she was killed in a car wreck on Friday night :( while visiting her family and friends in Cloyne, Ontario, Canada. She lived here for about15 years or so...

it was a MAJOR shock to all of us... it still hasn't sunk in yet (sigh)

how sad :| I didn't know her, but my deepest condolences to those who know her and her family. She was very young.

No I dont know her but sorry to hear that she had passed on. Her family n friends are in my thoughts n prayers.

I'm sorry to hear about that happened to her. :( I think I've seen her screenname around on Alldeaf before?

What a tragic loss. :( Even though I don't know her, but I'd like to send my condolences. :hugs:

Yeah I hear from today that I got email and I dont know her hmm

She was in former Briardale Public School same as mine that I was former in Briardale School when I was from my age 2 to 4 yrs old .. I dunno her.

"Tamera was killed on August 10th, 2007 in a single
car accident, she accidently lost control of her car
on a gravel road making a turn"

Sorry to hear that she was out of control and got an accident the car :(

I am sorry to hear the tragic news, send you my condolences.

Oh man I am sorry to hear that she is in my prayer. No, I dont know her.

My Sister

Tammy was my sister. We miss her so much. I just can't believe she is gone. I have been putting photos of her life together, and writing a eulogy for her. I can't believe it. She was so amazing. She had the best week of her life before she died. It's so senseless her death. We can just remember the great times. If anyone has memories they would like to post their is a group set up on Facebook.

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of beloved one. R.I.P. Tammy... :(

Tammy was my sister. We miss her so much. I just can't believe she is gone. I have been putting photos of her life together, and writing a eulogy for her. I can't believe it. She was so amazing. She had the best week of her life before she died. It's so senseless her death. We can just remember the great times. If anyone has memories they would like to post their is a group set up on Facebook.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family, friends. Am sure once you complete getting together photos of her life, many will be grateful to see, to remember and to cherish. Cherishing and remembering the great times is good for healing and can give inner peace, knowing she is indeed now at a better place. May she rest in peace. Do take good care and hang in there.

~RR

Oh OUCH... I am truely sorry for your loss of your sister that died in accident. Here's my consolation for you and your families and also here's all of the AD'ers group hugs :grouphug: to make you feel better.

That name looks familiar..

where did she grow up?

I am sorry for your loss..it is terrible! I noticed that she was born in 72, same as me. *getting goosebumps*

I'm very sorry for your family's loss. :(

I will pray for you and your family and friends of Tammy. :hug:

Back