In a few days....

I'd never forgotten...

I buy the Hallmark Card for my mother; I won't have a chance to see her in person. I'd have to wait for her. I buy her a Indian Collections, from Bradford Exchange in early Mother's Day! So, it should be fine to waiting for her to come for a card. ;)
The card says:

Front Card: For everytime you've helped in ways that only a mom could....

Inside of the Card "left": For everytime you're given of yourself so generously...
"right": This comes on Mother's Day to let you know how very much you're loved.

I'd never forgot her, I do love her no matter what. "IRLY, MOM!"

For everyone whom is single: unusual to be a mother. Happy Mother's Day!
I am too young for having a kids, but hopefully they have me for a hugs and kisses. It will make me feel so special! :tears:

happy mothers day to ALL the mothers in ALLDeaf and ofc to all the mothers all ard the world, including those who are serving for the USA, never forget them either thier doing this for our children of tmw!

Today im deep cleaning the house for mom for mothers day and making dinner tonight as mom's working right now...

Father's day, just mowing the yard and fixing whatever needs to be fixed and staying by the phone to await the arrival of my new neice who ll make her appearance around dad's birthday and father's day...

i came home from out of town so i took my mom out lunch at Ruby Tuesday, lil fancy for her mother's day and i gave her Calla Lily plants and card..

Back