I'm Shocked That Girl Age Was 4 To 11 Age She Did Artist So Beautiful Wow!

Wow! I'm so impressed with her painting at a very young age. She's a prodigy child that's for sure.

She is truly amazing and very much an inspiration for those who are fortunate and blessed to see her beautiful artistic creations and inspiring words webbed together poetically. It astonishes me for the fact that I've spent at least one hour going through her site. Here's another interesting fact about her (in case some of you may have missed it): She can speak four languages which is-- 'Lithuanian, Russian, English and Sign Language', also, her style she expresses so vividly in her creations is: 'Akianism', simply is-- 'an universal blend of realism and imaginism'. This is really remarkable, especially for her age as well as to the age she started at, I'm looking forward to many more creations she'll accomplish in the days and years ahead.

Thanks for sharing this with AD'ers! :ty:

~RR

She is truly amazing and very much an inspiration for those who are fortunate and blessed to see her beautiful artistic creations and inspiring words webbed together poetically. It astonishes me for the fact that I've spent at least one hour going through her site. Here's another interesting fact about her (in case some of you may have missed it): She can speak four languages which is-- 'Lithuanian, Russian, English and Sign Language', also, her style she expresses so vividly in her creations is: 'Akianism', simply is-- 'an universal blend of realism and imaginism'. This is really remarkable, especially for her age as well as to the age she started at, I'm looking forward to many more creations she'll accomplish in the days and years ahead.

Thanks for sharing this with AD'ers! :ty:

~RR
:welcome:

Amazing and very impressive. There's not alot of children at that age who can have that skill and gift to use. I'm even more impressed by her with her poetry that comes along with the painting. It even brings more of the feeling to the painting.

I have noticed that she knew Sign Language in her profile which is even awesome too and at that age, she knows 4 languages? That's exceptional.

Oh, wow ! Very impressive ! She is blessed from God.......

wow, she has a talent on this... I'm very impression on her art work....

Wow, amazing, all her artwork are so beautiful....impressed

Oh yes, I remmy watching her on TV when she was being interview about her paintings in a news program last year. Her paintings are so beautiful and she is a very talented girl.

Wow, she's very talent in painting and drawing. Very beautiful painting and drawings.

A young girl 4 yrs old accross the street from me looks like she's going to be a painting prodigy.

I had a fundraiser garage sale on the front yard of her apt last month and I seen her paintings inside the apt. She's pretty much a Piccasso (sp) like type of painter.

Richard

with such gift like that, she must be a millionaire by now lol

Back