I'm Shocked That Girl Age Was 4 To 11 Age She Did Artist So Beautiful Wow!

A young girl 4 yrs old accross the street from me looks like she's going to be a painting prodigy.

I had a fundraiser garage sale on the front yard of her apt last month and I seen her paintings inside the apt. She's pretty much a Piccasso (sp) like type of painter.

Richard

Cool...isnt she selling her paintings? I love Picasso paintings. I went to the Bellagio in Las Vegas and went in their Art museum. There was an orginal paining from Picasso in there worth $10 million. U could even see where Picasso made errors and covered up his errors. It was such an awesome experience seeing that! :)

She's a special little person :)
I look forward to her future work.
Her bio says she can do sign language, pretty cool.

She is truly amazing and very much an inspiration for those who are fortunate and blessed to see her beautiful artistic creations and inspiring words webbed together poetically. It astonishes me for the fact that I've spent at least one hour going through her site. Here's another interesting fact about her (in case some of you may have missed it): She can speak four languages which is-- 'Lithuanian, Russian, English and Sign Language', also, her style she expresses so vividly in her creations is: 'Akianism', simply is-- 'an universal blend of realism and imaginism'. This is really remarkable, especially for her age as well as to the age she started at, I'm looking forward to many more creations she'll accomplish in the days and years ahead.

Thanks for sharing this with AD'ers! :ty:

~RR

oh i didnt know she learned sign language too...interesting

That is true gift she got!

Her "The Change" gave me breakbreathing! :-o

Wowwwwww i am very :jaw:.
It paints very peferkt and has large talent. It is unbelievably.Hat off....

few years ago when she was make bigger impressive but huge mistake since all of her artwork mean nothing but beautiful. So, she learn more and understand how to make visual commuication what her should be able to mean something. Therefore, she have improve lately as I able notice her artwork between year and year.

Wow!!

Wow!!! :jawdrop: My god... that awesome!! I love for the way she painting!! Eh? Really abt her sign langauage... I'll be damn! She is very belssing girl! :bowdown: keep up, girl! Wonderful!! I love painting but am not that good lol...

Thanks for the share, tho!

These paintings she has just done are fantastic - there is one of them, I like is the inspiriation she painted at the age of 12. WOW. Keep it up, girl!

Back