I'm Seeking For Mr.right

Ohhh so what about soulmates, Mr. Right and Mrs. Right?? We need that in our chaotice and stressful lives. Let the person believe that true love is still out there instead of stomping your feet on that fantansty. Life would be joyless and dull without believing inthose kinds of things. U men r silly...let us women dream!

and let gay man dream too! :giggle:

Some day you find right guy also go out deaf socials as expo, sports etc.. ok

Good luck :):)

i know dating websites hard to meet you and im sure mostly deaf people wanted meet perfect man than dating websites.

im been using dating websites for years they didnt work out for me but im resign this dating websites for my reasons.

i met my boyfriend thru by tv-soreson and he very nice man but he very tallest than mine but he is over 7'0 im 6'2 and he older than mine he around 30's and im 25 years old and i will become 26 years old on may 26

Yea i would not mind this site to become dating site. I already tried DSC too and it sucked! I rather take my time and look for Mr. Right but if I don't, that is cool because that way hopefully I can make new friends along the way.

YEA I AGREE THAT DSC SUCKED ASS!!! i detested it so much!!! most men in there are so damn desparate! but luckily i met my bf in there through a mutual friend!!!

maybe your friends have friends that you could meet??? :hmm:

i know how you feel... been there, done that! THANK GAWD it is OVER FOR ME!!! WHEW!!!

Then do you have any available single guy friends for me?? lmao!! lol

Then do you have any available single guy friends for me?? lmao!! lol

sorry chickgirl there aren't too many single men that i know... they are either "taken" OR are "LEFTOVERS" ... BUT the one i know is a close friend of my bf's but he is DAMN PICKY!!! so i vowed i won't match him up with any of my/our friends or anyone that we know! :giggle:

don't you have friends that might have a "friend" for you? :hmm:

I am not looking for Miss Right or soulmate through online sites anymore .. It sucked for me and gave me such a big heart pain.I rather make friends and share something common :)

I personally think there's only mr. Good Enough or mrs. Good enough. MR Right and MRs Right.. will never meet in this lifetime..

sorry, personal opinion.

Hello... my name is Mr. Right, it looks as if you've found me... but I have bad news, I'm already taken! :giggle:

I personally think there's only mr. Good Enough or mrs. Good enough. MR Right and MRs Right.. will never meet in this lifetime..

sorry, personal opinion.
:werd:

I thought I found Mrs. Right, but I didn't. I had hoped she would be Mrs. Good Enough. Yet, she wasn't. :(

i know dating websites hard to meet you and im sure mostly deaf people wanted meet perfect man than dating websites.

im been using dating websites for years they didnt work out for me but im resign this dating websites for my reasons.

i met my boyfriend thru by tv-soreson and he very nice man but he very tallest than mine but he is over 7'0 im 6'2 and he older than mine he around 30's and im 25 years old and i will become 26 years old on may 26

What??? is this the "guy from africa"??? You said you never met him in person?? Are you sure you used Sorenson to communicate with him? If so, it was done right here in the USA since Africa don't have that service.....I still think ya being scammed.....big time..

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE DATING SERVICES BESIDES I KNOW ALMOST EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY THAT I DONT WANT TO DATE BEC I KNOW THEM TOO WELL AND DONT WANT TO DATE WITH MY FRIEND'S MAN U KNOW WHAT I MEAN THATS NOT MY STYLE .... PLS HELP ME OUT !!! :ty:

What's wrong with Mr. Left or Mr. Wrong? :)

Back