I'm Seeking For Mr.right

BIGQUEEN64

Reaction score
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE DATING SERVICES BESIDES I KNOW ALMOST EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY THAT I DONT WANT TO DATE BEC I KNOW THEM TOO WELL AND DONT WANT TO DATE WITH MY FRIEND'S MAN U KNOW WHAT I MEAN THATS NOT MY STYLE .... PLS HELP ME OUT !!! :ty:

well, alldeaf forum not for help people who wanna date somewhere places.. so u have find someone for urself... we r sowwy abt that.. we cant help u...

I have been there before and it sucks....

YEA I AGREE THAT DSC SUCKED ASS!!! i detested it so much!!! most men in there are so damn desparate! but luckily i met my bf in there through a mutual friend!!!

maybe your friends have friends that you could meet??? :hmm:

i know how you feel... been there, done that! THANK GAWD it is OVER FOR ME!!! WHEW!!!

well, alldeaf forum not for help people who wanna date somewhere places.. so u have find someone for urself... we r sowwy abt that.. we cant help u...

If i m not mistaken, there are several ad members here who met thru this msgboard and they fell in love with each other.

i dont see why singles should use this msgboard as way to find a date via pm of course. no harm no biggie deal.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE DATING SERVICES BESIDES I KNOW ALMOST EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY THAT I DONT WANT TO DATE BEC I KNOW THEM TOO WELL AND DONT WANT TO DATE WITH MY FRIEND'S MAN U KNOW WHAT I MEAN THATS NOT MY STYLE .... PLS HELP ME OUT !!! :ty:

A/S/L ... judging your sn - are you african american ?

If i m not mistaken, there are several ad members here who met thru this msgboard and they fell in love with each other.

i dont see why singles should use this msgboard as way to find a date via pm of course. no harm no biggie deal.

Thank u for yur support me :ty:

There's no such thing as "Mr. Right" or "Mrs. Right" or "Miss. Right" or anyone like that...

Ohhh so what about soulmates, Mr. Right and Mrs. Right?? We need that in our chaotice and stressful lives. Let the person believe that true love is still out there instead of stomping your feet on that fantansty. Life would be joyless and dull without believing inthose kinds of things. U men r silly...let us women dream!

Back