I'm planning to get me an HDTV sometime next month...

...well good luck. its ur money.

Myself, I'll get a LCD HDTV with 120Hz refresher which virtually eliminates the motion blurriness. It's out this year.

Myself, I'll get a LCD HDTV with 120Hz refresher which virtually eliminates the motion blurriness. It's out this year.

Banjo,

What kind HDTV do you have?

There are some ways to turn off motion blurriness. I noticed my new HDTV and try to figure it out how to stop this. I finally figure it out to stop this.

I can help with you that. Tell me what your hdtv settings as picture settings.

I purchased the Olevia 32" LCD HDTV for only $599 on sale few days ago. Wow, it's better than I expected. It's got great picture, sharpness/crispness, color, etc. It looks great when I played my video games with the component video on the PS2. I might get a PS3 once I get a good chunk of tax refund. :D They fixed most of the bugs for backwards compability for PS2 games on the PS3 recently.

Banjo,

What kind HDTV do you have?

There are some ways to turn off motion blurriness. I noticed my new HDTV and try to figure it out how to stop this. I finally figure it out to stop this.

I can help with you that. Tell me what your hdtv settings as picture settings.

I don't really don't have a problem with motion bluriness on my HDTV but I do know it's common among the LCD HDTV with 60Hz refresher chips. So far, my HDTV is perfectly satisfying.

I bought that Vizio hdtv for my mother. My mother had problems with it. I went over to help her. I have hard time to change channels. It is really sucks. I dont think it has good quality. I prefer companies who made tv for many years. Vizio is just new company that made. Let you know. I hate this tv and wish never bought it for my mother.

Oh well!

Yup, I don't want get plasma too.

I ordered new HDTV via online and shipped, also get one soon.

I'm agree with you! I DON'T plan to buying a Plasma TV. I hate their technology
for this life. I wish it would something technology that may looks better than Plasma... but how much its LCD-Television's average life because I need know
about it. :) Hmm, I would replace it for every 10-15 years of television.

I bought that Vizio hdtv for my mother. My mother had problems with it. I went over to help her. I have hard time to change channels. It is really sucks. I dont think it has good quality. I prefer companies who made tv for many years. Vizio is just new company that made. Let you know. I hate this tv and wish never bought it for my mother.

Oh well!
sjones, thank for let me know.. just channels was diffcult changes that issue only? but did you exchange it or cover it with warranty or replacemnt plan, didn't you?? MMM

I purchased the Olevia 32" LCD HDTV for only $599 on sale few days ago. Wow, it's better than I expected. It's got great picture, sharpness/crispness, color, etc. It looks great when I played my video games with the component video on the PS2. I might get a PS3 once I get a good chunk of tax refund. :D They fixed most of the bugs for backwards compability for PS2 games on the PS3 recently.
AWESOME, Congrants!!!!! I check site out THAT Olevia lcd hdtv looks so NEAT! Because i never hear nor see the name of product.. anyway, I am envy of you.. ha

I expect you will have truly enjoying watch the rent movie on fresh HDTV with your sweet lady tonight! ;)

take care of LCD HDTV and GOOD LUCK!

AWESOME, Congrants!!!!! I check site out THAT Olevia lcd hdtv looks so NEAT! Because i never hear nor see the name of product.. anyway, I am envy of you.. ha

I expect you will have truly enjoying watch the rent movie on fresh HDTV with your sweet lady tonight! ;)

Thanks, XBGMER! I researched and learned Syntax-brillian merged in Nov 2005, but they have been into the television business since Nov 2004. I'm sure they've been around longer in a different business. Their basic job is "force" the high prices down on HDTVs that are made by the big brand name companies like Samsung, Sony, etc. That's what happens when any companies that are new to the market.

I will sure take care of my new LCD HDTV. It's great! :) I got a radio shack HD antenna connected to it to get over the air HD channels and use the analog cable run thru the VCR.

I'm pretty envy that you got a job that pays you well while I'm still stuck lookin for another one lol

still expecting a call from a job coach soon

I'm pretty envy that you got a job that pays you well while I'm still stuck lookin for another one lol

still expecting a call from a job coach soon

Well I worked hard to get that much money, it's not easy.

I am also advancing torwards a higher paying job, I will be real busy if I get that job. I have a interview coming up this Wednesday. It's under the same company but in a different region.

Good luck on your job search, by the way.

I will pick Olevia over Vizio. This company have been here longer than vizio.
I am glad that you bought it up about vizio. I warned about it.

Vizio is good but only small problem is changing digital channels is very slow than analog channels. That is fishy to me!

Make sure to google on hdtv for review. If i want to know about Olevia 32 HDTV review. Type on google, Olevia 32 hdtv review. It helps me before I make the decision to buy.

Thanks for linking! ;) I would want a [bleep]ing 30" HDTV for this better one! I love
Samsung! :) :popcorn: I will set my favorite as bookmark in my folder! :ty:

I won't give up for looking a better HDTV ever that I will have!

i just got samsung 30' today on sale for 599 dollar better than $699 just go to Sears that is only way u can get it so good luck...( just go to saleperson to askin for price 500 to 599 they will check and will give u good deal....

Back