Im new ;)

Welcome to AD. Glad to have you here.

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us.

Welcome aboard, Volleyball. :wave: Enjoy your stay....

I stayed in Oahu for a month on the base in Kaneohe a few years ago and I had a blast. It was hard getting on the plane to come home. I am hoping to take my husband there for a honeymoon one day. :)

Hey—WTF?!?!? I thought we agreed that we could go to Uganda and see my relatives. :mad:

Levonian said:
Hey—WTF?!?!? I thought we agreed that we could go to Uganda and see my relatives. :mad:

Now Honey, calm down.... We can go there on our 2nd Honeymoon and see your chimpanzee relatives. :whistle:

I f**king told you a thousand times—my Uncle Morty has cirrhosis and ain’t gonna make it past summer! :pissed:

Levonian said:
I f**king told you a thousand times—my Uncle Morty has cirrhosis and ain’t gonna make it past summer! :pissed:

Sorry Volleyball, I am going off topic here. As you can see, Mr. Chimp is venting a little here.

OK Honey, I am sorry about your Uncle Morty. If you want to see him, you are going without me. :sadwave: Adios!

I have other plans..... :whistle:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Volleyball23! I'm guessing that surely you love playing volleyball on any sunny day out on a hawaiian beach! I've been to Maui and had a great and wonderful vacation--(was there in '96) Hoping to one day to bring the 'love' of my life to beautiful and gorgeous Maui for some fun-filled adventures! Anyhow, hope you will enjoy being in AD!! ;)

Psstt...don't mind Mr. and Mrs. Chimp (aka Mayflower and Levonian), as one might concur, it can be a 'jungle' out there! :lol:

Back