Im new ;)

Volleyball23

Reaction score
Ahola! Im new in here! :)

Here sounds very interest, I bet I'd be very enjoy to being in here.

ANY QUESTIONS that you want to ask me, and curious about me, I would love to answer your questions. I would love you to getting know about me. ;)

Hello Volleyball ( love your sn btw ;) )

Welcome to Alldeaf, and hope you enjoy your stay here.... :fingersx:

^Angel^ said:
Hello Volleyball ( love your sn btw ;) )

Welcome to Alldeaf, and hope you enjoy your stay here.... :fingersx:

Hello Angel, aww thank you for liking my sn. I'd be enjoy to stay here. By the way thanks again!

Thanks! :) I don't know that you know me. By the way, my name is Adamina. :D Where do you live in?

TweetyBird said:
welcome here and enjoy urself.. do i know u???

Volleyball23 said:
Thanks! :) I don't know that you know me. By the way, my name is Adamina. :D Where do you live in?
oh coolz.. i used live in hawaii for short time on big island hawaii last yr.. so now i live in alabama.. smile.. my name Tania

TweetyBird said:
oh coolz.. i used live in hawaii for short time on big island hawaii last yr.. so now i live in alabama.. smile.. my name Tania

:jaw: Oh wow you lived in Hawaii before? I only live in Hawaii for 7 months right now. My husband is in Navy. We moved to Hawaii from German.

Volleyball23 said:
:jaw: Oh wow you lived in Hawaii before? I only live in Hawaii for 7 months right now. My husband is in Navy. We moved to Hawaii from German.
wow... which island?? hehe.. no wonder that ur hubby is in navy wow!!! i love hawaii so much!!! someday i will visit there again!

TweetyBird said:
wow... which island?? hehe.. no wonder that ur hubby is in navy wow!!! i love hawaii so much!!! someday i will visit there again!

O'AHU Yeppers, my husband is in navy, he been in Navy since our daughter born. Hawaii is very beautiful. I love to living there already but I knew in couple years or so, we will move again because of my husband's order from General. Ugh.

:wave: Welcome to Ad and hope u enjoy this, Volleyball23..

Wow u live in Hawaii. I used to live in Hawaii (Oahu).

PurrMeow

PurrMeow said:
:wave: Welcome to Ad and hope u enjoy this, Volleyball23..

Wow u live in Hawaii. I used to live in Hawaii (Oahu).

PurrMeow

:wave: Thanks! I would enjoy this ;)

Yeppers, I live in Hawaii. Thats where I live! Oahu. :D

Back