Im kinda feeling down at the moment

iv tried numerous times, iv blocked him and everthing and he still manages to get to me

Persistent little devil, huh? That can be soooo annoying!

deafteen,

could you get a different cell phone number so he is no longer able to text you?

I always try to see the funny side of things, but depending on the situation that can sometimes take a while.

Some things take minutes, some things take years, but so far I've always gotten there.

:(I'v no idea but a lot of things are getting to me and I just feel :(

I know, your all probably thinking why is she broadcasting it on an open website but i feel like i need to write it down or something

what do you guys usually do to make u feel a bit better again?

My medicine is off. This is the worse "down" I have ever felt.

I know, your all probably thinking why is she broadcasting it on an open website but i feel like i need to write it down or something

eat some ice cream then when some one asks for some, get a spoonful and put the spoon on their nose. If it's the right person the look they give you is enough to make you laugh for days

i know the feeling.. i have been feeling down lately.. im sure yall noticed i havent been in here.. its cuz i have been down ... oh well.. too many things had going on.. 3 of my close friends died and winter blues had set in. i think my medication is not working right. jeez... :(

Hugs for you! I hope you feel better soon. You are a wonderful person and don't forget that. :)

Everthings fine now! everybody thanks for your advice!!

Not feeling well today, got a headache and i also feel sick!!

I got a shock today!! my brother told my mum he might be moving to australia as his friend invited him, i think they are secretely back together. my mum said go for it and shell pay for him to go. He is 21 years old and my big brother! I'll miss him if he moves :(:(

but my mum said we can alway go and visit him!!!!!

but 24 hours on a plan for me :(:( i cant even manage 2 hours!

I got a shock today!! my brother told my mum he might be moving to australia as his friend invited him, i think they are secretely back together. my mum said go for it and shell pay for him to go. He is 21 years old and my big brother! I'll miss him if he moves :(:(

but my mum said we can alway go and visit him!!!!!

but 24 hours on a plan for me :(:( i cant even manage 2 hours!

My brother also lives in Australia. So does my uncle Dennis. Moving to Australia seems a british trend. I hope you get to see your brother sooner then I get to see mine!

Watch comedy movies.

Maybe consider seeing a therapist?

Read funny books.

Visit a friend, have a little slumber party with your best friend.

Do your hobbies.

Yeah, I know how that feels. My friends are all hearing with the exception of 2 deaf friends I have made on my own. Its hard for me to want to be around any of them because all anyone wants to do is go to places that are real loud. I don't do well in situations like that. Everyone tries to talk into my ears and always forget I need to look at their faces and read their lips. I try to stay home. I am much happier and while I may not do a lot at home at least I don't have the anxiety of large groups of people in places I can't hear anything. Everyone assumes because I have Hearing aids I can hear everything.. lol I rather have one or two really good friends, then a bunch of friends who don't care about anything going on with me.

You are young though, you have plenty of times to make new friends. I would check with your doctor about anxiety medication. You would be surprised how much they can help the balance of your life.

Anti-depressant medications are also a good idea as well.

im alright i dont need to see a doctor. i do get anxious/annoyed in large places though, sometimes i get really crabby and annoyed at people.
my mood changes a lot, one minute i can be fine, the next min i can be snappin and havin a go at people, next min im laughing and jokin with my family. i just get angry at times

Sounds like you do need a psychological evaluation. You might have a disorder. I am not going to diagnosis you, but I do think you might need a psychological evaluation. Sounds like you have something going on. Nothing to be ashamed of, though.

and my boyfriend who i split up with 3 mohs ago keep having a go at my friends and keeps telling them how depress he has, he keeps texting me at stupid times and dont care about me, he goes on and on about how he feels and how awful iv been to him and hes generally p***ng me off!

Block him if you can.

I usually write my feelings down on my journals, or private blogs. it really helps.

we all do feel sad and down once in a while.. you know you can turn to us, we can be there for you.

Amanea

Awww. Drink some hot tea and snuggle in your bed with a good book!

it ok i am here if you ever want to talk i know what it feels like to be upset all the time i just be told i have deep depression. i have lost a lot of import people to me in the last year so i am really mad and upset at the world so i am here

Back