I'm in Gallaudet University!!!

How was homecoming? Heard gally football lost. Sucks isn't it?

Yes, I know. But they are very hard work and good game. They didn't mean that. They did a good job and hard work. Hopeful next year will do better again as soon. Coach work on and try to do best they can do it. This is why I felt about Gally football team.

Gallaudet lost cause they were signing to each others in the game and the other team knew sign language.

Next year will be a new football coach. :D I not know who new coach yet. I will find out.

Stop think about how GU lost the game ok. They are very hard and good game. Next year will be better.

My oztag (flag football) in australia, won the first game of the starting season last week...yah-hooooo........NOT

Next year will be a new football coach. :D I not know who new coach yet. I will find out.

Stop think about how GU lost the game ok. They are very hard and good game. Next year will be better.

GU lost because they didn't have sign language interpreter on field to explain what's the quarterback is saying. Such a shame.

Are you crazy? You not know. I will ask my friend and find out. I let you know tomorrow and ask him.

It didn't matter and not worthy ok.

If you are very rude to Gallaudet. I will delete this one. Don't be rude ok. Do not say anything about bad at Gallaudet University.

GU lost because they didn't have sign language interpreter on field to explain what's the quarterback is saying. Such a shame.

It is the stupidest remark about the Gally football team that I had ever seen.

I talked to my friend. He play football. He told me that a coach is hearing. But he known sign language as well.

So, he is nothing wrong with this. He is good job and known sign language very well. He very skill!

Gally is nothing but students just come and go.

Back