I'm in Gallaudet University!!!

scottw

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I hope somebody meet me and chat to you.

I am doing good and got Mid-Freshman, cause of I'm transfer student. :D

Gally look cool and relax for me. I feel look cool and awesome. It made me feel awesome and motiviation. :D

Hey everybody. I hope somebody meet me and chat to you.

I am doing good and got Mid-Freshman, cause of I'm transfer student. :D

Gally look cool and relax for me. I feel look cool and awesome. It made me feel awesome and motiviation. :D

good luck! :)

I am glad you are enjoying it since you feel so motivated.

That's great, hopefully you have fun time at Gally.

Stay away from the underground tunnel, and the elevator in Benson's hall. They are dangerous, haha.

Oh, if there's a fire, don't use the fire extinguisher, they're filled with water and CO2, danger. You can get high off it too!Hahaha.

Congratualtions, scottw. I'm glad everything is going so well for you! Enjoy your time at Gally, and study hard!

Congrats scottw!

Maybe you can convince nat84 to actually answer some of our questions....:giggle:

Congrats scottw!

Maybe you can convince nat84 to actually answer some of our questions....:giggle:

He should probably stay away. She will just beat him up if she thinks his clothes are too expensive!

Stay away from the underground tunnel, and the elevator in Benson's hall. They are dangerous, haha.

Oh, if there's a fire, don't use the fire extinguisher, they're filled with water and CO2, danger. You can get high off it too!Hahaha.

and there would be multiple false alarms :roll:

Aww, we are ok. We are fine. :D No such worry about it. They are all good student so far.

We were wondering how you fare at Gally so far... seem like you're doing well and enjoy it so much there.

That's :ty: (good)!

scottw - Good luck in school! Do not give up. Finish it as fast as you can. Go for 4 years. Not 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... oh I lost count. Smiles.

You will enjoy it completely! What do you plan to study?

Back