I'm gonna get shaved

I shaved my head but only like at least half inch... But if I shave it off as bald... I think just add tan on my head, I'll look good... But again, who cares?

:lol:

Originally posted by Oddball
LOL What about Lasza do rubbing your head for me? :laugh2:
SURE I'll TELL LASZA TO RUB MY HEAD FOR YOU AND Y'LL AND HAVE HER TO POST IT ONLINE WHAT SHE THINK!!! LOL

Originally posted by illustrator
I think you shouldn't shave whole your hair off. It's better if you dye your hair turn green. :mrgreen:
turn my hair like green like --> :mrgreen: :shock: no thank you! ugh... probably rainbow would do just fine! :rofl: probably later on will dye but first shave it off either tmw or Friday!!!!

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Umm... no. I think u should not shaved. My opinion. I cant stop u if u do it or not.
Why you think I should not shave my hair??? I want to know your reasoning... In fact I did shave my hair in Fall 2001 which I absolutely loved it but tired of shaving but I can stand that.... so wanna do it again to freak my family out! lol and comeon tell me ur reasoning plz!!!!!

hey steel when u shave it off when u grow it back then dye it black as the black steel just a suggestion ;)

DANG u look SOO cute like that u should get some more pics posted on the photo threads too wished someone took alot of pics watching u shave LOL!

Originally posted by knightwolf68
is that ur sister in that pix ???
nah that's my best friend... ... here's a better version of myself naked head!!!! :shock:

Attachments

• shaved head!.jpg
    shaved head!.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Originally posted by javapride
DANG u look SOO cute like that u should get some more pics posted on the photo threads too wished someone took alot of pics watching u shave LOL!
well I did had my best friend helped me shaving my head off... lol

is she deaf ?
yes she's deaf.... pvt me in AIM.... I just picked her from Colorado Spring earlier today to stay with me for the weekend at my dad's condo while he's in Florida...

Originally posted by ChelEler
You look good in both pix, PDP. :thumb:
thanks it's feel good to have a naked head... I wish I can be naked in public... :lol:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
nah that's my best friend... ... here's a better version of myself naked head!!!! :shock:
when i see that pix as it remind me of stone cold as he look like him ... isn't he ??? but i know he isn't look like him in the person without that pix .. know what i mean ??? lol

when i see that pix as it remind me of stone cold as he look like him ... isn't he ??? but i know he isn't look like him in the person without that pix .. know what i mean ??? lol
yeah I know what you're saying... come here and rub my head for everyone in AD2 will ya??? lol

Back