I'm gonna get shaved

Steel X

Reaction score
So, it's getting hot out there, you know so i thought i would get my head shaved after graduation...I NEVER got it shaved off before but I would like to give it a try...of course, it gets you to feel cooler and all, so what you think? Even Van Diesel and Michael Jordan gets their head shaved.

Originally posted by Steel
So, it's getting hot out there, you know so i thought i would get my head shaved after graduation...I NEVER got it shaved off before but I would like to give it a try...of course, it gets you to feel cooler and all, so what you think? Even Van Diesel and Michael Jordan gets their head shaved.
Jordan's black. Diesel's muscled up. Are you black or muscled up?

No I'm just a cyber asian punk (even though i'm actually white but i wear some asian clothes lol)

this is me and Leslie

Attachments

• leslie and me.jpg
    leslie and me.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 289
more of leslie

Attachments

• leslie.jpg
    leslie.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 248
Anyway, I just think I would look better being shaved

arnold shwargenzzer: I'm going to "pump" you up! lol that reminds me of that celebrity death match on MTV...lol it was so hiralous lol wish i seen that again

well i usually get a crew cut but i decided to be bald as a baby :o

Originally posted by Justin Sane
unfit dude with shaven head looks like a weak target.

better pump up first.
:werd: Better muscle up first! You wouldn't want to become another man's bitch!

If you really want to go for the fully shaved look... do fucked up hair styles first. Take a picture of yourself first. Get a Mister T haircut. Take another picture of yourself. Get a mohawk haircut. Take another picture of yourself. Shave it all off. Finally, take one last picture of yourself. Show us all on AllDeaf those pictures! :thumb:

heh i may not see her again because i'm older than her so we may be separated but not our friendship

Back