Im broke :(

I wonder what is life like not being broke? :hmm:

I wonder what is life like not being broke? :hmm:

I know someone who is not in debt and make a lot of $. they have two houses, go out on cruises this year, go to california, florida and go to concerts, nice clothes and go on. wanna more to hear about it. nah not me.

oh well lol

thats cause some rich are getting richer , not all of them, i said only the few. Its strange how they tend to reap during the time many people are falling down the debt lane. But its really not unusual.
beside that, id better stick to the threads subject - Im broke too, it seems forever in the overdraft, almost getting out of that but it seems everything else is getting dearer and dearer especially the foods...

Hanging on by my finger nails. :Ohno: I chose to have less money to be with my kids. Some things are more important than $.

I'm not broke because I save alot of money for now.

I'm broke.

Paying my way through college and getting out of debt.

Three more payments and I'm debt free. WHOO-HOO!!!!

Broke.

Living on SSI while trying to get yourself a better job is unbelievably difficult.

Sometime I seriously wonder if it's even worth it...

It is difficult to just have the basic things in life.

A home, utilities, food, a car to transport me back and forth to work. They are all expensive to maintain a sensible life.

It is difficult to just have the basic things in life.

A home, utilities, food, a car to transport me back and forth to work. They are all expensive to maintain a sensible life.

I feel the same thing about it. But i know i am not alone in this situation.

I feel the same thing about it. But i know i am not alone in this situation.

:hug: I feel you. I am especially broke now, since the school shopping. This is why I am spending my weekend home. :)

Gotta have the necessities in life and chose the priorities.

:hug: I feel you. I am especially broke now, since the school shopping. This is why I am spending my weekend home. :)

Gotta have the necessities in life and chose the priorities.

aw same for you. :hug:

Yep, i am at work right now for 8 hours of overtime. I would have a little extra $ for next week. We plan to take kids to the great ny state fair and get kids school supplies and clothes. I only work over time if we need something a little extra in avoiding to use credit card as much as we can. Oh by the way, this weekend, we stay home for the weekend.

In case anyone of you want to come to NY. check it out. heheh The Great New York State Fair :: August 27 to September 7 :: Syracuse, NY

aw same for you. :hug:

Yep, i am at work right now for 8 hours of overtime. I would have a little extra $ for next week. We plan to take kids to the great ny state fair and get kids school supplies and clothes. I only work over time if we need something a little extra in avoiding to use credit card as much as we can. Oh by the way, this weekend, we stay home for the weekend.

In case anyone of you want to come to NY. check it out. heheh The Great New York State Fair :: August 27 to September 7 :: Syracuse, NY

Yup.. I worked some OT too last week. but will not see that check 'til this Friday.

Back