I'm bored.

uh, well, it's obviously a picture of me...haha
and it was taken in the bathroom hahahah.

How many years left of school do u have?

I caught my son Sleep walking once! Freaked me out. I was in the kitchen getting some water. My son walks in the kitchen. Lifts the lid on the garbage pail, Whipped it out to relieve himself. I started screaming. He woke up! but it was too late he already relieved himself.

I was like SON! What in the heck are you doing. He was like "what?" I told him he peed in the garbage pail! He did not recall doing it, and was totally upset over it. Took me a minute to realize he was sleep walking. It freaked me out.

Doctors told me it is nothing to be concern over unless sleepwalks frequently.

Bet he though the lid of the garbage pail was the toilet lid! :lol:

I will never forget that. That was a couple of years ago.

uh, well, it's obviously a picture of me...haha
and it was taken in the bathroom hahahah.
Well, here is the rest of my questions:
Why did you take your pic in the bathroom, and what does "spinningisfun" refer to, the exercise or you have virtigo?

hmm if I was bored I wud be here :P anyway.... read a book if u are seriously bored ;)

I am not sure what you're referring to, MoonDrifter?

Not that I'm bored...I enjoy watching on youtube or chat with my friends on on other site or I read something else like reader digest or read some post here.

Anyway, About Sleepwalk....Me, Never sleepwalk in my whole life. Yeah, I signed in my sleep.
My BF saw me signs in my sleep a few time (Once in a while). So, he laughed at me while I signed in my sleep.

So, curious you don't sleepwalk anymore now? I hope you don't sleepwalk anymore because it's not safe you know. Imagine laying on grass outside...I remember saw a naked guy laying on grass from the movie, I can't remember the name of the movie.

Peace

Not that I'm bored...I enjoy watching on youtube or chat with my friends on on other site or I read something else like reader digest or read some post here.

Anyway, About Sleepwalk....Me, Never sleepwalk in my whole life. Yeah, I signed in my sleep.
My BF saw me signs in my sleep a few time (Once in a while). So, he laughed at me while I signed in my sleep.

So, curious you don't sleepwalk anymore now? I hope you don't sleepwalk anymore because it's not safe you know. Imagine laying on grass outside...I remember saw a naked guy laying on grass from the movie, I can't remember the name of the movie.

Peace
I need to see that movie hahaha

Haha, relating to sleepwalking, my brother (who is also deaf) woke up one night and actually started to beat me up. I was like ??? then I realized that he was sleepwalking. You're not supposed to try to wake up a sleepwalker so I just stayed there and hoped that he would leave. He left and then the next morning, I mentioned the scenario to him and he didn't remember anything. Luckily, he never did it again, haha.

Any former/current RIT students here? I'd like to know more about the MSSE (Master of Science in Secondary Education for the Deaf and the Hoh) program. Thanks!

I need to see that movie hahaha

Sorry, I tried to remember the name of the movie but oh well.

I do remember in that movie scene, the neighbor (lady) saw him nude there on grass, she put a blanket to cover him u know then carry him inside his home, she struggled him because he's heavy. His sleep was pretty deep. The next morning, she told him that he was sleepwalk in his nude on grass, his face turns red.

That's the story.

Peace

Back