I'm bored.

Reaction score
So I'm opening this up for random conversations.
Keep me entertained. :]

One of these random late night roaming, are you?

I am in the middle of the late lunch hour and it is very boring and a slooooow day at work. What about the other AD'ers still around. I don't think I see any popular threads coming up here and there

Is about 11pm here and I am checking my forums I am part of :wave: and soon will have night -time pre-bed cuddle before I go to sleep, with my Rottie girlie who still sleeps in her crate.

Does anybody sleepwalk here?

Is about 11pm here and I am checking my forums I am part of :wave: and soon will have night -time pre-bed cuddle before I go to sleep, with my Rottie girlie who still sleeps in her crate.

Just the other day, at 1am, I thought it was 6am, and I scramped all over my bed to find my blackberry but I was like WTF, it is only 1am! :shock: does this count as sleepwalk or just sleepwake? :lol:

:hmm: did it seem "dreamy"?

maybe your brain was worrying that time was getting away from you.....

times in college I sat up in bed thinking I had missed a test or something and no, it was the weekend!

my folks tell me one night when I was a kid they found me in my pajamas in the middle of the night, by basement stairs, trying to walk out the back door :shock:

did you find your phone?

:hmm: did it seem "dreamy"?

maybe your brain was worrying that time was getting away from you.....

times in college I sat up in bed thinking I had missed a test or something and no, it was the weekend!

my folks tell me one night when I was a kid they found me in my pajamas in the middle of the night, by basement stairs, trying to walk out the back door :shock:

did you find your phone?
I was a little concerned if it was 6am, I must get out of the bed because I need to get ready for work! But it wasn't and yeah, I found my phone... it was in the middle of my multiple blankets. (psst, its winter.)

I don't know how many times I thought I lost something in bed and found it later in a pile of covers, or underneath the bed....couldn't find my glasses several times - and I need them if I'm going to leave the house :lol:

its a disconcerting feeling to think it's one time and you're gonna be late, but no, its actually NOT that time at all!

ahh, yes, "opposite" seasons.........

I don't know how many times I thought I lost something in bed and found it later in a pile of covers, or underneath the bed....couldn't find my glasses several times - and I need them if I'm going to leave the house :lol:

its a disconcerting feeling to think it's one time and you're gonna be late, but no, its actually NOT that time at all!

ahh, yes, "opposite" seasons.........
Yeah, an d we are all not alone, it occurs to some of us, don't we all?

I used to sleep walk all the time! Now I just yell in my sleep. hahaha, it's soo weird. Like i've only yelled a couple of times in my sleep, it's woken me up. it's crazy.

I don't think I ever have sleepwalked before... but I've been told by many times that I talk in my sleep! :giggle: I even once slapped my sister's face while I was asleep.... :giggle:

I do not sleepwalk but my sister says i do talk in my sleep hehe, she has said many times she has felt like she has wanted to kill me because i dont shut up(joke) hehe

If you are bored, you are not supposed to sit on the computer and complaining via online. Go outside and you will always find something productive. :)

If you are bored, you are not supposed to sit on the computer and complaining via online. Go outside and you will always find something productive. :)
I didn't know anyone was complaining?

Anywhos, yeah. I slept walk all the time when I was younger. One time, I peed in the garbage. hahahaha. I woke up in the hallway.

I don't think I have sleepwalked before but I have talked in my sleep before.

So...describe about your profile picture; where and when.

Back