If you were being executed by injection

Jack

Reaction score
What would you do?

If I was being executed by injection, I'd clean up my cell real neat. Then, when they came to get me, I'd say, "Injection? I thought you said 'inspection.'" They'd probably feel real bad, and maybe I could get out of it.

Before get executed, i probably ask for one more laid.

lol omg.

I'll ask to see my daughter before I get that damn thing; executed by injection. To make her feel comfy to know that I'll be with her always in her heart. I luv her. :D

Ask god for forgiveness and tell him to watch all my friends i love them dearly and my family to be brave and they will be home to me soon.

:rofl: @ Lasza -- how abt MORE than just 1 womyn for ur last fuckfest qq *snicker* :twisted: :naughty:

im bad ill shaddup :-x

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: @ Lasza -- how abt MORE than just 1 womyn for ur last fuckfest qq *snicker* :twisted: :naughty:

im bad ill shaddup :-x

LOL 3some or Orgy??? whoa whoa i go for it! That's last opportuntiy before life ending.
:whip: to FlyFree

Originally posted by Lasza
LOL 3some or Orgy??? whoa whoa i go for it! That's last opportuntiy before life ending.
:whip: to FlyFree

*nodding* thats EXACTLY what i was talking abt hahahahaha :laugh2: :laugh2: :booty: go for it Lasza gurl!!!! *purring* hehe *snicker* :twisted:

*nodding* thats EXACTLY what i was talking abt hahahahaha :laugh2: :laugh2: :booty: go for it Lasza gurl!!!! *purring* hehe *snicker* :twisted:

What about you???? what's ur last wish before get executed???? :naughty:

Executions are banned in New Zealand...

ps... do u need a guy to join ya fest?

What about you???? what's ur last wish before get executed???? :naughty:

:laugh2: :laugh2: Lasza -- OFCC have the women!!!! *swoons* :twisted:

WonderBum -- NZ doesnt have death penalty laws qq so what does NZ do with the worst of the worst criminals qq ie: serial killers and child rapists/murderers and etc qq lock em up for LIFE qq its gonna cost $$$$ but ahh *curious* how NZ does this

WonderBum -- NZ doesnt have death penalty laws qq so what does NZ do with the worst of the worst criminals qq ie: serial killers and child rapists/murderers and etc qq lock em up for LIFE qq its gonna cost $$$$ but ahh *curious* how NZ does this

Let Xena and her women beat serious criminal ppl till they learn the lessons for REAL!!!

Let Xena and her women beat serious criminal ppl till they learn the lessons for REAL!!!

hahaha sissy TRUE TRUE LOL!

I would say get it over with. IDK. I doubt I could ever do anything that would cause me to be executed.

:laugh2: :laugh2: Lasza -- OFCC have the women!!!! *swoons* :twisted:

It's simple.. we get shown a small hole titled "this is your asshole before prison" and a larger hole titled "this is your asshole after prison"

Nah... we jail them - rehab them etc... yeah it costs $$$ but thats the way it is here...

Lucy Lawless is cool gal..... she's pretty friendly with people in Auckland.

On the other hand Xena really kicks ass....

Originally posted by WonderBum
It's simple.. we get shown a small hole titled "this is your asshole before prison" and a larger hole titled "this is your asshole after prison"

Nah... we jail them - rehab them etc... yeah it costs $$$ but thats the way it is here...

:laugh2: at the holes -- ive heard that many times LOL

but dang Wonderbum -- what if they CANNOT be rehabilitated qq what does ur country do to them then q get them castrated qq

Back