If you lost friends and want connect them, post here

yeppie.. I wanna to findmy friend Doni Downs. We have been writing letters back and forth since 7 grade. I considered her my good friend :) I finally saw her again when I was sophomore in High school. The last letter that i got is her invitation to her graduation..I wonder about her often like how is she doing.. it would be nice to see her or hear from her again.

Aberrrcrombie03 said:
Heeey! I know Cayla. She graduated from FSDB two years ago and is seeing a girl, Heidi and resides in St. Augustine, FL. You can contact her via her girlfriend's AIM screenname, Beelove002 or LitttleStar00. (Yes with three t's) Hope it helps. :)

i dont see their scn online lately ... maybe she put BUDDY LIST only allow so i can't IM her becuz my scn is on her list? is she online now ? let me know, thanks again!

Strawberry said:
Name: Joshua Northup
Nickname: Josh
Last heard: 3 years ago

He might be travelling a lot, I'd like to contact him again someday. Thanks!

Hey Strawberry i think i know Joshua Northup but not sure bec i hear this name before bec i live same hometown. Hey what he look like.. if you have his pic if i know or not so Private message to me ok i will forward heard from you soon thanks

LovelyBlkGal

I saw this posted in other forum, so thought I would help someone out. Let me know if you have seen Aaron Fears...Thanks, Peachy Lady

Aaron Fears, are you out there in Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan city? Or does anyone know how to reach him? We're in the search of our own long lost Deaf brother. Our sister and I are Deaf, too. We grew up and graduated from Arkansas School for the Deaf in Little Rock. Last May, our father, Randy Fears, passed away and the immediate family members of father's side informed us of another Deaf brother that we never knew we had. Please contact me, Christopher Flint Fears, by phone at (501) 569-3169 TTY or Voice or by e-mail at CFFears@ualr.edu or FFears@comcast.net .

missy said:
whoa..:shock: wait amin, you prolly be thinkin of other david, not the david i know.

i believe the david i know is still too young to go to gally...

Hmm, I graduated from FSD in the year 2000 and I probably don't know David. However, since you said David's too young to be in college, I guess he's still at FSD. I can ask my sister, she's a sophomore at FSD. I'll let you know if my sister know David.

Back