If you lost friends and want connect them, post here

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
I think I know Cayla. But not sure the last name.. The lesbo gal? Let me know :P

YES, shes lesbain - shorty too! heh ... let me know, if u get her AIM or email address or whatever? i will owe you big time! mannny thanks! :)

Originally posted by daprilz
YES, shes lesbain - shorty too! heh ... let me know, if u get her AIM or email address or whatever? i will owe you big time! mannny thanks! :)

Oh yeah I know who she is. I saw her last October.... I'll ask her gf or ex gf whatever for Cayla's AIM sn for ya.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Oh yeah I know who she is. I saw her last October.... I'll ask her gf or ex gf whatever for Cayla's AIM sn for ya.
]

oh GREAT - you are the best!

*HUGS HUGS HUGS* :D

Originally posted by TazBiker
I know few who go SJID in st.louis. U from St. Louis?

Used to go to school there for seven years, but I didn't actually live in St. Louis, MO unless you call living in the dorm that. I'm originally from Indiana and still am.

Name: Joshua Northup
Nickname: Josh
Last heard: 3 years ago

He might be travelling a lot, I'd like to contact him again someday. Thanks!

Originally posted by daprilz
]

oh GREAT - you are the best!

*HUGS HUGS HUGS* :D

I did asked Cayla's ex gf for the sn.. turned out they dont keep in contact and Cayla doesnt have computer either =(... But I will try ask other friend who also knows Cayla too.. Got a name from u so I can gets a permission to gets an email addy or sn from her?

Ya can PM me for ur name.

Originally posted by Strawberry
Name: Joshua Northup
Nickname: Josh
Last heard: 3 years ago

He might be travelling a lot, I'd like to contact him again someday. Thanks!

Originally posted by hoopstc83
hey is it true if i cussed a lot around here, i would get banned from AD?
Is it worth your time to cuss at ppl? Why do it for? is it that necesary? Post your reasons...

everyone have you guys see or know who Ira Imler Jr he used lived in california and went high school with me in del campo hs. he moved with his family to wyoming after last time i hear he moved to colorado to take college after we lost contact because i m no longer live in sacramento... i live in north,ca thats why i need to get hold of him and keep in touch if you guys find him or knew him pls pm me ok thanks

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Is it worth your time to cuss at ppl? Why do it for? is it that necesary? Post your reasons...

DON'T GO OFF TOPIC ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Read the title.... I'm sure that's not a name of a person that you're looking for.

Originally posted by deafgal01
Hmmmmm, I'd appreciate if anyone knows anyone who went to St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf between the years 1990-1997 in St. Louis, MO.

Especially: Lynn Hou (it's been a looooooooong time since I've heard from her - last time I heard from her, she lived in california).

i know the two sisters from MO, im not sure if they go to the deaf school tho.

I am looking for Pauline L. Bowman and Juan E. Gregorio. All I remember that Pauline is from New York, and Juan lives in Hawaii. I assume that Juan might have moved to WA or OR. Do you know where they live or do you have their e-mail address?

daprilz said:
anybody know cayla schoff ? she lives in michigan for a while but somehow her parents fucked up so she have to live in florida to live with her grandma for a while .... i heard she go FSDB but right now ? i have no idea where she is now, i really miss her, shes very cool gal! ... let me know, thanks!

Heeey! I know Cayla. She graduated from FSDB two years ago and is seeing a girl, Heidi and resides in St. Augustine, FL. You can contact her via her girlfriend's AIM screenname, Beelove002 or LitttleStar00. (Yes with three t's) Hope it helps. :)

Aberrrcrombie03 said:
Heeey! I know Cayla. She graduated from FSDB two years ago and is seeing a girl, Heidi and resides in St. Augustine, FL. You can contact her via her girlfriend's AIM screenname, Beelove002 or LitttleStar00. (Yes with three t's) Hope it helps. :)

thank you very much, they are not online right now so forward to see them in online very soon! - i'll owe you! mannnny thanks! :)

I'm Looking for DeMarco Minor, he's 1/2 black 1/2 white.. i graduated from him here in minn.. and last time i saw him was 1998.. i heard around the state he's in Illy.. around 23 or 24 yrs old

A tad bit offtopic here for a moment, but I thought maybe this'd help those who are trying to track some friends they've lost contact with -- they can go to: http://www.deafconnect.com/ It's an excellent site where you can find people from different states in USA, plus internationally as well. Hope this is of any help to any of you! :ily:

Back