if you have a boyfriend/girlfiend would you let them meet your families who all hear?

My ex hubby is deaf. He met majority of my family. He got along with them very well for a while. Until he decide to act up.

My current hubby. Hearing has met majority of my family as well. I get jealous at times because they will sit back and laugh.

Mom, loves telling him stories of when I was little. :roll:

Also....

My Mother always told me to never bring a guy home, that I know she would not approve of. :giggle: She has told me that all my life.

Also....

My Mother always told me to never bring a guy home, that I know she would not approve of. :giggle: She has told me that all my life.

What if u truly had fell in love with someone she didnt approve of?

Then its Romeo and Juliet part duex!

Hey How feeling if someone person is very so spoiled mommy to listen without married important withchildren and family that true. Must be follow go to mommy not only girlfriend or boyfriend be date telling to people that true ? just wondering

LOL at several posters.

To your question, yes. obviously, i am married and have two kiddos. =)

My SO is hearing and he has met all my immediate family. In fact, I think he gets along better with them than I do. ;)

What a ridiculous question. Of course, we are interest to know each other's family.

I would definitely want Darin to meet my family and vice versa. We're kinda in a tricky situation at the moment, we're seeing if he gets this new job in California. If he does, we'll need to review our options. :(

Back