If you had one week vacation where would you go?

If you had only one week vacation where would you go?

• To a beach resort

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Camping.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Orlando Florida.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Southern California.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Historic resort like colonal williamsburg.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Canada.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Right now, I would rather go to Orlando. I got a "second" home down there and my grandmother. I want to take all of my time as possible because she's on verge of passing away, I'll never know.

But later on, I would like to travel to west (Hawaii included) and probably Europe.

Your grandmother could have you in her will. I hope theres a miracle your grandmother could live another 5 years.

ravensteve1961 said:
Yeah its cool you should go when the british occupies williamsburg youll see redcoat british guards at every street corner. Thats when America rebelled and they were uprising against the british and im glad we did!

Cool... We are thinking abt going down there....
We tried to look for this particular event u mentioned
about these guards at every street corner...
What is the exact name of special event for this ?
Also, which month did you see these guards ?

Prefer historical sites rather than Beach...
I recently visited having a wonderful luncheon
with tour at a historic site where
it was a wedding gift from George Washington
to his nephew Major Lawrence Lewis and
Eleanor "Nelly" Custis including 2,000 acres of land

Vacation for ONE week ? during winter, i'd go to
Yellowstone and/or Drummond Island (T.C., Michigan)
for snowmobiling with a group of 25-30 snowmobiles
just like what we did,
it was the best vacation I've ever had...

and during Spring/Summer go anywhere for
jetskiing such as at the Cheseapake Bay area
and/or Lake Anna... Smith Mountain Lake...
and

go anywhere with a small group of ATVs....
perhaps in West Virginia...

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to chose Orlando, Florida! I'm going over there in the summer anyway and hit the beaches ha. I rather to have my long ass drive worth my time lounging on a beach all day in Florida than going to So Cali...ahh too many people and Baywatch hotties aren't there anymore heh.

Y said:
Cool... We are thinking abt going down there....
We tried to look for this particular event u mentioned
about these guards at every street corner...
What is the exact name of special event for this ?
Also, which month did you see these guards ?
The 3rd week of June is when the british occupied williamsburg. And in two weeks thats when america was born.

SeattleDeafGrl said:
I'm gonna have to chose Orlando, Florida! I'm going over there in the summer anyway and hit the beaches ha. I rather to have my long ass drive worth my time lounging on a beach all day in Florida than going to So Cali...ahh too many people and Baywatch hotties aren't there anymore heh.
Sure if you don't mind seeing these many old farts around at FLA beaches! :dizzy:

Actually it is the matter of 'knowledge' and information on whereabout these hotties are in California beaches. Large population problem (beaches) is common nowaday in California but I grew up in California, I become used to it and it does not bother me at all. Anyway you want to see many hotties (men & women) in beaches, go to Cape Cod, Mass. My ex-date lives there, she took me and stayed there for few days... Wow, I love that place but North California wins my heart. If not for San Francisco & Berkeley, I would consider to move to Cape Cod and lives there whenever I graduate from university.

Unfortunately, there are lot of sewage pollution problems at Florida, California (South area only), Mass, Mich, NY and NJ beaches.

Last edited:
ravensteve1961 said:
Yeah its cool you should go when the british occupies williamsburg youll see redcoat british guards at every street corner. Thats when America rebelled and they were uprising against the british and im glad we did!
To remind you, without France's help, Americans will not win. You should've thank them for the freedom.

PurpleRose71 said:
I'd try to cram a week of visiting with my mother and sister - Mum's in California and Sister's in Maryland. If enough time left over, I'd go and visit a good friend in MN. ;)
don't forgot to visit me :P

Oktoberfest in Germany every September;
Cancun or Lake Havasu every Spring break;
New Orelans every year after Ash Wednesday;
Tahiti, Fiji...

I own two cabins, so I go camping plenty.

Enough said.

Back