If you had one week vacation where would you go?

If you had only one week vacation where would you go?

• To a beach resort

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Camping.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Orlando Florida.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Southern California.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Historic resort like colonal williamsburg.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Canada.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
I vote beach. Recently a couple weeks I went to Miami Florida for work and it was so beautiful out there, I would love to take a one week vacation to Florida and just laid on the beach. :mrgreen:

I opted for camping - I love camping out in the beautiful nature!

The beach may sound good, Cheri but I am terrified of the sharks. :ugh:

In this case I think I'll visit big D instead. heh! :D

tekkmortal said:
The beach may sound good, Cheri but I am terrified of the sharks. :ugh:

In this case I think I'll visit big D instead. heh! :D

Who said I was swimming that far in the ocean? I am also terrified of sharks too. :Ohno:

ravensteve1961 said:
Vote and disscuss.

I voted "other" which my dream to have Regular Cruise or Deaf Cruise to Hawaii with my honey one day but who know? :)

mommyof3

no multiple votes :(

i would go for either camping or checking out historical sites

I pick 'other'. North California & Sweden. Everything is beautiful and wonderful about Sweden & North California.

'nuff said.

i voted other... i would like to go to Great Barrier Reef in Australia for scuba diving on the world most beautiful coral reefs :D

I voted beach resort. I want to snorkel in fresh water like those in Costa Rica or somewhere with beautiful clear and glistening water. I want to see fishes and I want to swim with the dolphins in Hawaii. I need the sun. Note: Please wear SPF 15 or up :D

ravensteve1961 said:

I already went to Colonial Williamsburg :D. Be sure to request an interpreter or an ALD (assistive listening device) to get what they say lol. It's interesting. You get to eat in a place below sorta like a dungeon with them dressed like those times including eat food of those times. It's a lot of walking and tons of houses to see. I didn't see all as I went there one day. You can request a pass to see more on other days.

Yeah its cool you should go when the british occupies williamsburg youll see redcoat british guards at every street corner. Thats when America rebelled and they were uprising against the british and im glad we did!

If I had one week vacation, I would combine a visit to a city (shopping malls, museums, etc) with some days visiting a national park.

If I could go anywhere now. I'd be on a island called Bali. It's alleged to be a great travel destination what with the cheap shopping, attractions etc etc. :)

I'd try to cram a week of visiting with my mother and sister - Mum's in California and Sister's in Maryland. If enough time left over, I'd go and visit a good friend in MN. ;)

camping is for me and am considering that now in january before working more full time cuz i ll be flying back to california in march for a wedding :-X

I would take a week off and go to Cancun and lay on the beach, get tan, swim, and tango. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Ok, Angel, Hawaii it is; this way we can use the time to talk about last week here in the forums! LOL! Have a good one!

Back