If you had 5000 bucks...

Save it up for things needed..

For quick money...go into stocks.

I'll buy some tech stocks. Or go to LV and play blackjacks. I'm damn good at it..no wonder why I'm the last guy losing his clothes at several blackjack strip games.

if I have 5,000 dead presidents in my hand, then I would see lots of good shits around my place such as new computer, new tv, and other new technologies.

which stock online?

I am looking for a stock online to buy and sell stocks on the internet. I do not feel like paying my stock broker for more money. Some stock companies offer half prices if you use it on the internet.

Do you know which company is better for us to use online for buying and selling stocks?

(It would be great for deaf people to get rich, even richer than hearing people. Oops - sorry, hearing people... You know what I mean.)

webexplorer said:
I am looking for a stock online to buy and sell stocks on the internet. I do not feel like paying my stock broker for more money. Some stock companies offer half prices if you use it on the internet.

Do you know which company is better for us to use online for buying and selling stocks?

(It would be great for deaf people to get rich, even richer than hearing people. Oops - sorry, hearing people... You know what I mean.)
I would love to do that unfortunately I don't know where I can do that. :(

webexplorer said:

Well, Some stocks are free... i get mine stock for free through my employer.. ask your employer if they have those benifits for their employees.

If i have 5,000 in hand.. i'll buy $10,000 saving bond :)

LeviathanC said:
if I have 5,000 dead presidents in my hand, then I would see lots of good shits around my place such as new computer, new tv, and other new technologies.

Amen !

H22A JDM Honda Prelude VTEC complete motor $2100

HASport H22A into 92-95 EG motor mount approx $550

ACT HDSS clutch approx $450

B&M adjustable fuel pressure regulator $60

Jackson Racing fuel pump $150

STR fuel rail approx $140

Apex-i WS (World Sport) exhaust system $407

Arospeed Coilover inserts (cheap brand but stiff springs for heavy motor) approx 50-120

3 inch Autometer indash Tachometer $80

Autometer A/F ratio gauge $50

Autometer water temp gauge $70

MSD Digital-6 Ignition system $280

MSD Blaster HVC coil $110

MSD 8.5mm igniton wires $70

NX nitrous system $free

10 lbs nitrous refill $40

MT ET Drag slicks $155 ea

mount drag slicks $20

110 Octane race fuel approx 15 dollar worth filled

Grand Total: approx $4,952

set nitrous at 75 and tune it, line up with a stock Corvette and bet 5,000 dollars with that rich stuck up guy, and beat him and collect 5,000 and put another 5,000 in the engine! :lol: :cool:

If I had USD $5,000 -- it'll be $7,432.41 AUD -- I'd lock at least half of it into savings and let interest build on it for some years. Use the other half to pay off bills and some of my car payments towards my current car.

if i have 5,000 i would use it for pay off dumb bills and something i really wants

$5,000 USD = $8,484.64 NZD

I wouldn't invest in stock, I'd invest in my health. I'm diabetic, so I'd buy an insulin pump so I could treat my diabetes better with no more shots, so I'd have better control of blood sugar and it would be easier working without worry so much about my blood sugar. That would make me more money in the long term, trust me!

ahh.....

5k USD.. let's see.. CDN $6,750.60

Nice $$$.. would pay off the debts.. Nightmare over!! NO MORE SLAVES PAYMENTS...
:wiggle: free!!! ahhhhhh....

Back