If you had 5000 bucks...

Ant c5

Reaction score
how would you invested to make quick money? Disregard law, limitations, and taxes. Anything goes.

I would lend it to people for a high interest rate. I would make it clear to them, that if they pay late or dont pay at all, I would not be responsible for their safety :mad2:

invest the money in a savings account and save like crazy for a long time. I can get up to $10 back in interest in the savings account when I've got about $4,000 saved up. I'm about to go down to $900 though cuz of my car... Oh well, I'll get it back up to around $3,000 after this summer maybe.

I would deposit 2/3 of that into a CD and forget about it until I give it to my children. :mrgreen:

If I had 5.000$ I would be paying my bills off!
Seriously, I would do the same as ChelEler, deposit it in CD accounts and save it up for building a new house, or for retirement.

I use 5000 bucks for pay off on debt ofc.... would be nice for put CD if I don't have any debt. dang!

I'll use it to pay off my bill, get a lifted International Scout, or spoil my lover. :o

I'll use it for home payment and spend time with hun for vacation somewhere like cruise.

cd sucks...go for stock. look for more % than 10. invest some companies...make sure their businesses are very excellent before you put $ on em.

cd always go for less than 5% for one fuckin year? fuck that.

True, but methinks CD is more safer than stock market. If the stock crashes, you lose the money period. I think I would prefer security than fluctation in the market. Also, 5.000$ at 5 percent is 250$. Then 5% of 5.250$ is 5.512,50$. Then 5% of 5.512,50$ is 5.788,13$. Made 788,13$ in three years for just leaving the money in the bank. It's slower, ofc, but if you leave it in for many years, it will keep increasing.

Noticed that CD percents down very lower right after WTC. Look like CD percents are very slow to get up for today. dang!

If I had the 5K I'd run out and get meself a used car dealer license, a few cars to mark up n sell plus lot rent and then repeat the process of buying and selling em with some good % markups on the cars above wholesale price

How does LOUD golf pants n jacket look on me (That what I'd wear if I were selling Used cars :rofl: )

I think I'd pay off my car and 6 months of my car insurance. Maybe it doesn't sound like quick money, but it sure would be worth it in the long run, for me.

I would take whole family go on family vacation like walt diseny..

:D

I wud spend it on to get 1,000 lipsticks then hmmm buy a BIGGER house for my family so I have more privacy by then :P

If I have 5k I'll pay my loan back and if leftover I'd pay my parent back if they wont accept it then I'd save the $$ tho.

I would pay off my other car and get it back on the road. Leftover would pay off any other bills.

Back