If you could have a day with anyone from the past.....

I'd like to communicate with the first fish to crawl upon land. I would tell it the history of the world. It would turn around and go back into the water.

You do know that they discovered a breed of catfish a few years back that actually was leaving a pond and traveling across land to reach another pond, don't you?

if a list is allowed,
Leonard Da Vinci for drawing and imagination
Van Rji Rembrant for painting (better the Da vinci)
Francis Bacon for secular science - id challenge him on the downfalls of it...
Pythagoroas - i have always wondered how the hell did he worked it all out...
Esp the trigonometry, i sometimes thinks he sold his soul for this fame and fortune...
there'd be hundreds but these are the top five...
Oh not to mention Neil Armstrong (the young one that is if he is still alive...)

Do you have, by any chance, the diaries of DaVinci? Amazing book.

'scuse me? I'm far from miserable, in part because I pay attention to those things I have no direct control over, realize which things I DO have control over, and act accordingly. So far, so good.

'scuse me? I'm far from miserable, in part because I pay attention to those things I have no direct control over, realize which things I DO have control over, and act accordingly. So far, so good.

Evidently, you don't realize what you don't have control over. But hey, that's okay. Keep on keeping on.

And now, back to the topic.

You do know that they discovered a breed of catfish a few years back that actually was leaving a pond and traveling across land to reach another pond, don't you?

Yes I have. I have also heard about Snakehead fish in Australia sauntering around. :D

Yes I have. I have also heard about Snakehead fish in Australia sauntering around. :D

Oh, I forgot about that one!

Yeah, I was going to be stunned if you hadn't heard about it...you are too well informed to have missed that one!:giggle:

Oh, I forgot about that one!

Yeah, I was going to be stunned if you hadn't heard about it...you are too well informed to have missed that one!:giggle:

I'm not that well-informed. Just enough to suit my life. :giggle:

Now back to the topic, hah.

A day with

My MOM, I miss her so much. She was such an inspiration in my life. She was Loved by everyone. I took care of her the last two weeks of her life, she was dying (COPD) I learned to use the equipment to make her as comfortable as possible...but the reason I want to spend time with her is because I had lost my hearing, I was unable to hear her last words to me.
It has haunted me, I try to remember her mouth, what was she trying so hard to say to me? I guess I will never know. I talk to her daily and sometimes I wake up from a solid sleep because I think I feel someone sit on the bed.
She taught me not to fear death, and to laugh as much as possible.
One day MOM, til then, I love you !!! Thank You for teaching me what's important....smiling..I live with Peace in my Heart because of MOM...♥♥♥

My MOM, I miss her so much. She was such an inspiration in my life. She was Loved by everyone. I took care of her the last two weeks of her life, she was dying (COPD) I learned to use the equipment to make her as comfortable as possible...but the reason I want to spend time with her is because I had lost my hearing, I was unable to hear her last words to me.
It has haunted me, I try to remember her mouth, what was she trying so hard to say to me? I guess I will never know. I talk to her daily and sometimes I wake up from a solid sleep because I think I feel someone sit on the bed.
She taught me not to fear death, and to laugh as much as possible.
One day MOM, til then, I love you !!! Thank You for teaching me what's important....smiling..I live with Peace in my Heart because of MOM...♥♥♥

I was going to pick my mom , but the first thing she would had ask me where is my older sister! I picked Finlay as I know he would be happy to see me!

I'd like to communicate with the first fish to crawl upon land. I would tell it the history of the world. It would turn around and go back into the water.

what have you been smoking? or was it acid you took?!

Well, I'd spend the day with Cary Grant so I can admire his dashing looks. :)

I wouldn't mind spending the day with Princess Alice, the deaf granddaughter of Queen Victoria.

Laurent Clerc
FJ Rose

Observing Queen Elizabeth the 1st would be quite interesting.

My childhood friend. After 17 years, I still miss her.

Back