If you could have a day with anyone from the past.....

mimimama

Reaction score
If you could have a day with anyone from the past who would it be? :hmm: (No longer living)

I had this question at a job interview one time and I was like "duuuuuh" Was not expecting that! But my answer, Jesus! Can't go wrong there.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

My brother.

I would like one more conversation with my father.

I did not read the qtn as being a one time thing so I'd say, along with the usual favorite relatives, how about Einstein? Thomas Jefferson? Jesus Christ?

I did not read the qtn as being a one time thing so I'd say, along with the usual favorite relatives, how about Einstein? Thomas Jefferson? Jesus Christ?

In that case, Genghis Khan and Hannibal. Also Otzi, the frozen guy from the mountains.

Wow , this is a tough question to answer as I know so many the are no longer alive! I will say Finlay !

that is interesting I am surprised!

I have been fascinated by Otzi since his story appeared. He was a prehistoric man and hikers found him in the mountains . He had been frozen for thousands of years, and they thought he was a recent murder victim.

But he was long ago and had been shot with arrows and died . THey still keep his body in a frozen state.

What would you two talk about?

Finlay would get to meet my new dog Marty and they would have a lot to talk
about! Finlay would tell me how much he missed me and I would tell him the same! All 3 of us would go the Finlay favorite park for the day so he could see his friends. We would have a lot to talk about!!

Back