If the mods are doing a bad job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hardly ever on to this website.. I've been hearing about this situation from a couple of friends of mine from "All Deaf"... I know it's very hard to be more attentive to know what's actually going on ....... but hey great work Alex..... Yes we do need to be more protective of ourselves from all of these crazy ideas with people on the loose for younger teenagers ..... it's becoming too much of a trauma for younger kids out there....... Parents needs to be more watchful on their children in actions....... on the cyber puter..... I think you did really great..... Alex..... for doing the best you can do .....same goes for the mods also!...... {I'm still reading these post.... so bear with me} :o}

Well, I´m the same as her when I was her age. :cool: I like to talk older people and know my limit... Remember that ages is only number... Oh well... I also talk to teens too.. It doesn´t mean that I´m prevert because I´m friendly person & don´t mind to accept their talk.. . :roll:

U know u have not live here in USA, there is too many creeps online who wanted to have sex with minors. Many of them got caught and it was showed on TV. We have to draw line somewhere now that things have gotten out of control. 14 years old should not allow talk to any man who is old enough to have sex with them. this girl is if it is she real, not a cop to be pretend 14 years old, should not be hang around with us period, only with her peers. I am not comfortable talk with 14 years old with adult things, have to watch what I say around them. Or we get in trouble, unlikely in Germany, u don't get arrest for doing stuffs with stranger who is minor.

Or we get in trouble, unlikely in Germany, u don't get arrest for doing stuffs with stranger who is minor.

No, the European law consider as sex offence/rape if anyone who feel being forced to have sex by married/live in partner (during dometsic volience), partners, strangers or whatever - age unlimited. (from kid to adult)

The law only care of if I made bad report on them... Its about respect that I want being leave alone. The parents can report police on fully adult who had sex with minor if they want to, then they will consider it as sex offense/rape. If not, then no sex offense/rape because the parents accept them. It´s up to their parents, not law.

It´s parent´s responsible to fix their limit with their children, not law.

Sorry for off topic post...

If you want to post anything to answer my post here then paste my post over Alex´s thread... http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/34102-19-year-old-guy-has-sex-15-year-old-girl.html

{SIGH}........ sounds like there are some people on this particular site..... are defending the pedophile's rights...... and some aren't ....... well for my perspective is that just be greatful that the pedophile is gone for good..... and seems like some of you just don't care what happens to YOUR kids on the website ..... if YOUR teenagers go out in public and met with the PEDOPHILE ..... so I just wanted to point out to say that........ Just please be strong for yourself for your kids's safety on who he or she meets on line...
I'm still trying to gather up all the information from what I've read so far...... of course people do make mistakes but the PEDOPHILE... SEX OFFENDERS..... should never be back on the web site...... and out on the street....... they're more highly will do it again to younger kids over and over and over again and again..... until to their "SATISFACTIONS".....
It's my understanding that Alex and the mods are doing their best to make sure everyone is being protected in any harmful way..... but like someone say you need to be an eyeful on here who ur talking to......
That's another reason why I'm hardly on this site but from a couple a friends of mine tells me what's going on...... I sure was HELL CRAZY PISSED OFF about Pedophile do something for teenagers...... and where are the parents???? Do the parents's care about their children?....... OBVIOUSLY just too busy doing something else and not noticing what their children are up to......
This is about all I got to say for now..... Until further notices..... Like I said I'm hardly ever on this site..... that why I don't post very many on here unless if I agree or disagree on some certain subject...... otherwise everything else are just too much DRAMAS!.......
NEED to be more careful what's going on out there than being sorry later on down the road.......
NO PEDOPHILES and NO SEX OFFENDERS should be allowed on the streets and on the internet to have access to any sites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU PARENTS out there!.........

No, the European law consider as sex offence/rape if anyone who feel being forced to have sex by married/live in partner (during dometsic volience), partners, strangers or whatever - age unlimited. (from kid to adult)

The law only care of if I made bad report on them... Its about respect that I want being leave alone. The parents can report police on fully adult who had sex with minor if they want to, then they will consider it as sex offense/rape. If not, then no sex offense/rape because the parents accept them. It´s up to their parents, not law.

It´s parent´s responsible to fix their limit with their children, not law.

Sorry for off topic post...

If you want to post anything to answer my post here then paste my post over Alex´s thread... http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/34102-19-year-old-guy-has-sex-15-year-old-girl.html

I'm taking us even a little more off topic, but I find that very surprising. What if you have a messed up, drug addicted parent who starts prostituting their child? German law allows this?! The State (and therefore the Law) has a role in protecting those who cannot protect themselves, even from their own parents.

With regard to this whole incident, from what I can gather, it appears that there was a pedophile in our midst. The administrators removed him/her. If anyone thinks that the administrator of a particular web site can do much of anything to protect children from this kind of thing, they're kidding themselves. Online predators are everywhere. So, while I applaud the administrators for removing this creep, I don't think any one of us should be under the delusion that we, or our children, are safe from these people -- ANYWHERE online.

The best approach is simply to put people you suspect on Ignore, and then go on with your life. Monitor your kids' Internet activity. Put the computer in the living room, not the bed room. Don't blame others because you unwittingly take on more risk than you realize. If you had never seen a car before, and you started walking down the middle of a busy intersection, would you blame the construction company that made the road when you got hit? Of course not!! You'd learn very quickly that there are things called "cars" and they drive fast on roads, and you have to be careful. Even if the construction company was the best, most responsible construction company in the world, it's not really their job to protect you or your children from things they don't control. Their responsibility is to keep the road working. If that means occassionally removing someone who they think is abusing the road, that's the extent of their responsibility -- they're not a police force -- they're a construction company.

This has to stop! Like Alex and the mods said, move on. Why cant some of you move on? Some of you dont act like adults. So grow up. This has been hurting a few good of ad members and they dont deserve to be treated that way. There is no point to bash or insult each other. Alex and the mods worked so hard for this forum. We wouldnt be here if it werent for them.

This has to stop! Like Alex and the mods said, move on. Why cant some of you move on? Some of you dont act like adults. So grow up. This has been hurting a few good of ad members and they dont deserve to be treated that way. There is no point to bash or insult each other. Alex and the mods worked so hard for this forum. We wouldnt be here if it werent for them.

AMEN!!! i agree with u.. sigh i am tired of it

With regard to this whole incident, from what I can gather, it appears that there was a pedophile in our midst. The administrators removed him/her. If anyone thinks that the administrator of a particular web site can do much of anything to protect children from this kind of thing, they're kidding themselves. Online predators are everywhere. So, while I applaud the administrators for removing this creep, I don't think any one of us should be under the delusion that we, or our children, are safe from these people -- ANYWHERE online.

Who says that predators should visit to any forums?

Who says that admin.(s) are allow to have predators around in their forums?

Nobody here want to have predators/pedophile here. I have no idea what you and ShyButch68 talked about. :dunno:

I pasted part of your post over Alex´s thread and answer there because it should not off topic here.
http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debate...uy-has-sex-15-year-old-girl-6.html#post661054 I would suggest you read the whole thread from this link, I just provide.

Last edited:

A*M*E*N

I don't know if this is of any comfort, but I thought I'd share some new information I received from '2hot4u' aka 'Domino Harvey.' I was told that the person behind those accounts was never this 14 year old some of you believed, but it was a 22 year old "police officer." This 14 year old never existed, she was never real from the very beginning.

Now, I still don't know if this "police officer" is even real yet, so I'm waiting for verification from this person. I've asked for the name, location of this police precinct, and phone number where I can contact this "police officer" and verify that he is real. I'm trying to get the entire truth behind all this once and for all.

Thanks for reading.

*speechless* :cold: but SpiceHD and Domino Harvey said to the public that they have contact him via police department. ?

AMEN!

Oh my God, I feel I don´t know some of you anymore who are being paraniod after Domino Harvey´s post. It´s sick to pain to see you embarrass her to the public... If you suspect something then do it via PM.

How do you feel that I embarrass you to the public? I bet you would not like it.

Yes Domino Harvey stood up herself in Taylor´s thread that she likes older men.

Now Domino Harvey stood up herself again here... Why can´t you do something to positive her post then...?

Teenagers crush is normal. You also too... Admit it!!!!! I admit that I had a crush to teacher when I was Domino Harvey´s age. Oh Well...:cool:

I´m done!!!

How do you know if Domino is telling the truth? Do you know her personally? I've done my homework, and I rather to have the fact that is shown in front of me, than words out of a mouth.

If this person is really hidden behind a screen name because of a Law enforcement officials doing undercover police work, then say so. But, if a person is going to lie right in public about their identify, then it going to make it worst.

Alex says that person is hidden behind that name is a 22 year old person "police officer.

Dominio told us she is a 14 years old underage teen and if she really isn't a 14 years old teen then she lied us in public of her true identify.

I don't know what to say anymore, when people lie, it only backfires right at them, I always believe in truth set you free. ;)

How do you know if Domino is telling the truth? Do you know her personally? I've done my homework, and I rather to have the fact that is shown in front of me, than words out of a mouth.

If this person is really hidden behind a screen name because of a Law enforcement officials doing undercover police work, then say so. But, if a person is going to lie right in public about their identify, then it going to make it worst.

Alex says that person is hidden behind that name is a 22 year old person "police officer.

Dominio told us she is a 14 years old underage teen and if she really isn't a 14years old teen then she lied us in public of her true identify.

I don't know what to say anymore, when people lie, it only backfires right at them, I always believe in truth set you free. ;)

Yes I´ve done my homework, too but I would not post to the public yet. I am not person who make my post to embarrass everyone to the public when I have no proof/doubt until 100% TRUTH... then... I don´t want to make fool myself to the public if I´m wrong. I rather not comment to the public yet and keep myself quiet until Taylor come and then we will know more....

Alex, check my PM.

Yes I´ve done my homework, too but I would not post to the public yet. I am not person who make my post to embarrass everyone to the public when I have no proof/doubt until 100% TRUTH... then... I don´t want to make fool myself to the public if I´m wrong. I rather not comment to the public yet and keep myself quiet until Taylor come and then we will know more....

Sounds fair, I do too want to hear Taylor's side of the story, because I believe he has that right, but I do hope the truth gets out so we can get to the bottom of it and put all of this behind us and move on. ;)

I don't know if this is of any comfort, but I thought I'd share some new information I received from '2hot4u' aka 'Domino Harvey.' I was told that the person behind those accounts was never this 14 year old some of you believed, but it was a 22 year old "police officer." This 14 year old never existed, she was never real from the very beginning.

Now, I still don't know if this "police officer" is even real yet, so I'm waiting for verification from this person. I've asked for the name, location of this police precinct, and phone number where I can contact this "police officer" and verify that he is real. I'm trying to get the entire truth behind all this once and for all.

Thanks for reading.

Wow man !!!!! Alex, Okay ..... and if this " police officer " ( Taylor ) is really not a cop then he can be arrested for impersonating a police officer and I have noticed that people who impersonate a police officer usually have mental illness or are just a crazy nutcase or never were able to be a very important person in real life, so I do hope you get the truth of what is really going on and as for Buckdodgers/Ravensteven, We do not need that kind of type of people frequenting this forum or any forum for that matter at all so I do hope you find the truth out a.s.a.p. wheter, Taylor is a real life police officer or Taylor is impersonating a police officer. Thank you and God Bless :angel:

Taylor is a real life police officer. that i have no doubt of... its 2hot4u/domino that is not 14 years old girl but instead is a 22 years old police officer... if that was true.... i will hide in somewhere dark in shame... (not shamed that they did a good job but shamed that im such a fool, believing all this...)

Police would test to see if BD is eligible to pry on kids in online, I am glad its had happen to a 22 years old lady playing a puppet (bait) as she is doing it to stop hurting next victim/s. (perhaps this time it would be real underage kid).

Now they have the evidence to show he is willing to go further - he is dangerous.

There are few undercover polices around to catch TRAP!!!
And have you heard of undercover police pretend to be a hire hit men to save the victims, they need EVIDENCE to arrest them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back