if $5 for gas price, would you take a walk, bicycle, scooter, subway, bus or.......

as for me, i dont want to use bike or something.. bec i will be travel alot in future due to being riding horse as busniess.. so wait and see..

Would walk more, take a bus when available, try to drive less.

Isn't Sound Transit planning to build near your apartment ?

Too far from my place and they don't have all day schedule only during peak hours (rush hour) The commuter rail I'm talking about....light rail will happen way in the future going to Lynnwood.

Too far from my place and they don't have all day schedule only during peak hours (rush hour) The commuter rail I'm talking about....light rail will happen way in the future going to Lynnwood.

About time it goes to Lynnwood. I remember the commute taking an hour and 45 minutes for 20 miles! ( And that was a sunny day! )

About time it goes to Lynnwood. I remember the commute taking an hour and 45 minutes for 20 miles! ( And that was a sunny day! )

Try 3 hours from Seattle to Everett during a very bad snow storm. I drove from my home to work on that evening, it was terrible!

I do wish the Sounder commuter rail have all day schedule running every 30 minutes instead of 1 hour during peak hours only. Salt Lake City is so fucking lucky to have commuter rail with all day schedule of every 30 minutes. (they recently opened on May 31st)

I would take the commuter rail and go downtown Seattle often and not need to use my car.

When I was a Gally student, I took the bus and metro to Gally even though I had a new car and gas was cheap back then. I did it cuz I didnt want to pollute the air even more, wear my car down faster, and exercise. It was great. Then, I got my job and it is located where public transportation is terrible so I started driving. I hate it...now with the rising gas prices, I wish I can go back to my old ways. I didnt mind it at all.

As of now, I pretty much don't have a choice but to keep paying at the pump because I commute about 25 miles and another 25 miles to and from work. There's no other mode of transportation around here except for me having to drive.

If there were a subway, bus or train around here, I would have took it but that's not going to happen. Also, having the kids on the board is quite easier to drive rather than taking the bus/subway or train.

*sigh* wish I have mode of transportation with a bus, amtrak, or even a trolley.. but I highly doubt we'll have that kind of options in our town in near future where I live.. so I'm stuck with my car or my motorcycle. I might go for smaller displacement motorcycle for better gas mileage...

there's no way I can walk... the closest grocery store is about 20 miles.. so I'm pretty much in the middle of nowhere....:shock:

I would keep driving - and keep on bitching about the prices. :(

I cannot take a bike because I have two small children. If I put them on the bike, they will evaporate into the sky because the heat index here is 120 degrees or more.

I cannot take a subway because the only subway around here is the restaurant Subway.

I cannot take a boat because I live in the freaking desert.

I cannot take a bus because it is too hard to carry two car seats ...and I worry about weirdos being near my kids.

I could walk with the kids, but by the time we get to the end of the sidewalk, the wheels of the stroller will have melted from the steamy sidewalks.

:( So, I'll take the car...and bitch, bitch, bitch about it to anyone who will listen!

LOL! I understand what u're feeling... u're not alone....:hmm:

betcha u're at phonex arizona?....

Not around here where I live, would need a car to get to work and I use my car for traveling as well.

Should take car pool for going at work and save money.

scooter with 50cc is good for city only.. not highway.. oh well

LOL yeah I was being scarasic... it'll be excellent for city. that's for sure... I saw a man riding a scooter, it was Honda ruckus.. I think it's cool...:D

I usually go to the mall, Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-Mart, Blockbuster Video, Target, and the grocery store during my free time. Since the furthest location is Wal-Mart... 5 miles... I could pretty much go anywhere on my bike with little effort. That would certainly save me a lot of money on gas. :)

I usually go to the mall, Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-Mart, Blockbuster Video, Target, and the grocery store during my free time. Since the furthest location is Wal-Mart... 5 miles... I could pretty much go anywhere on my bike with little effort. That would certainly save me a lot of money on gas. :)

oh u lucky dog!...:lol:

the closest around the city where I live is @ 20 mi.....:eek3:

Back