ICSD cancels Winter Deaflympics

:shock: Oh, my gosh! Well, I am certainly happy for you and your husband! I hope the pregnancy goes well. Are you worried about anything?

Again, best wishes to you two!! :hug:

:hug: Tousi, thank you for the congratulations.

I only want a healthy pregnancy and a short labour with this pregnancy. I also want the best for my twins too as well like any other parent. :)

someone told me that the $ was stolen. It's just a rumor.

In the past, Jaromir Ruda embezzled $1.6 millions Euro from another Deaf organization and he was sent to the prison.

Also he stole money from the company that he founded after it won a contract with a small city in Slovakia in 1999 or 1998.

I would not be surprised that he did it with the Slovakia Winter Deaflympic committee.

In the past, Jaromir Ruda embezzled $1.6 millions Euro from another Deaf organization and he was sent to the prison.

Also he stole money from the company that he founded after it won a contract with a small city in Slovakia in 1999 or 1998.

I would not be surprised that he did it with the Slovakia Winter Deaflympic committee.

Thanks for the filling in the news here. So if it were him, how did he do by took the money?

Thanks for the filling in the news here. I couldnt believe that this person continues to do it over and over.

One of many questions got me wondered why the ICSD let him run the Slovakia Deaflympic Committee in spite of his criminal history.

I posted news links about the 17th Winter Deaflympic fiasco on my Facebook and some better news article came from Slovakia. They gave more details and information about Mr. Ruda. Check them!

One of many questions got me wondered why the ICSD let him run the Slovakia Deaflympic Committee in spite of his criminal history.

I posted news links about the 17th Winter Deaflympic fiasco on my Facebook and some better news article came from Slovakia. They gave more details and information about Mr. Ruda. Check them!

I will check it out when i get time! thanks! I agree that how did they let him handle this big event.

Another site this year? Russia/Ukraine will offer to host Deaflympics in November or December 2011??? but they have enough funding?

BREAKING NEWS: SLOVAKIA POLICE ARRESTED RUDA

JAROMIR RUDA, the Organizator of Deaflympics Games, is already in the hands of the police! It happened last night in the Slovakia-Hungary border during a routine check at the border Rusovce

News Broadcasting in Sign Language by H3 » Archive » BREAKING NEWS: SLOVAKIA POLICE ARRESTED RUDA

Royale said about Ruda s stolen money from another deaf organization. I believe that he was stolen money from Slovakia Deaflympic committee fund.

Last edited:
Another site this year? Russia/Ukraine will offer to host Deaflympics in November or December 2011??? but they have enough funding?

I bet USA, and other countries don't trust Deaf Eastern Europe Organizations anymore due to its MAFIA. Sad, but true.

I bet USA, and other countries don't trust Deaf Eastern Europe Organizations anymore due to its MAFIA. Sad, but true.
While we don't know if Ruda have mafia connections, they are getting some bad reputations with this YES!

Russia is organizing the hearing olympics in 2014. Will be interesting to see the results, and what impact the mafia will have on the games.

At WDF in Madrid, the rumors was that the leader of russian deaf association were supported by the deaf mafia. The local deaf clubs in st petersburg and moscow were mafia controlled in the 90's. Not sure now, but probably the same.

Back