I was bored and did this...

thought of u today.............went into manhatten. at this cool costume store, they had this fake bullet thing....maybe you could get that to make it look like you have a suspended animation bullet.

Thats funny!!!:giggle:

BTW Lucia.. I love what you did with those color on your hair.

Awesome! ;)

This reminds me of a time I was at this birthday party. This guy was standing there drinking beer. He looked over to his girlfriend who was standing next to him, looked at her CI, looked at his beer cap, and then stuck it on her CI.

Yeah, I've done stuff like that, too...my kids still wonder how I get those blinking novelty lights (magnetic) onto my head with ease....LOL. Back in my earlier CI days, I used to see what would stick and what wouldn't. ;)

Yeah, I've done stuff like that, too...my kids still wonder how I get those blinking novelty lights (magnetic) onto my head with ease....LOL. Back in my earlier CI days, I used to see what would stick and what wouldn't. ;)

LMOA, I'm still stuck in that phase lol.

Awesome! ;)

This reminds me of a time I was at this birthday party. This guy was standing there drinking beer. He looked over to his girlfriend who was standing next to him, looked at her CI, looked at his beer cap, and then stuck it on her CI.

:ROFL:

I used to try sticking things to my BAHA screw but it never worked. Word to self - titanium isn't magnetic.

Awesome! ;)

LOL:laugh2:

Awesome! ;)

That's a hoot!! I like the idea of sticking the blinking light "pins" with a magnet back on - I've seen so many for different holidays *grin*

frankenstein.jpg

YEAH, I'M FRANKENSTEIN!!!

Yep, CI magnet + spare metal screw + digital camera + boredom = silly pictures. :D

Oh yeah....that gives me an idea...

CI.........................$68,821.33 (knocked down to $21,416.30 which medicaid and medicare paid)
Spare metal screw...30 cents at Lowe's
Digital Camera.........$250 at Circuit City
Boredom................$0
Silly pictures..........PRICELESS!

this is just a BRILLANT JOKE!!! :thumb:

i am gonna do it when i fly home to see my family in a month! cuz they don't know i got the CI as it is a BIG SURPRISE FOR THEM... except for my mom N sister... can't wait to see the look on their faces when i have the screw "screwed" on my head!!! :rofl:

maybe, i should do it tonight to see how my bf reacts!!!??? :hmm: :rofl:

how big is that screw on your head? i might need something bigger than yours? as i have a long and thick hair??? :hmm:

*Grin* I can't wait to see their reaction when you visit your family, Feisty Chick. Do try it on your BF! :giggle: :rofl:

*Grin* I can't wait to see their reaction when you visit your family, Feisty Chick. Do try it on your BF! :giggle: :rofl:

YEA!!!

i need to go down to the storage room in the basement to find one in the tool box! :D :rofl: not sure which size to use though??? :hmm:

i tried it... it DIDN'T WORK!!! :(

even tried all of the magnets on the fridge too! SHEESH!
i wonder why!??? is it my head!??? :shock:

i tried it... it DIDN'T WORK!!! :(

even tried all of the magnets on the fridge too! SHEESH!
i wonder why!??? is it my head!??? :shock:

AHHH! i figured it out! :D (but putting it on the top of the coil, not on the top of the magnet inside of the skin! :doh:

I SORTA GOT HIS ASS!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he IMed me and said to please warm up the food to get ready for dinner while he was outside moving my jeep.... i said no, i am not feeling good cuz i "had a lil accident"... BOY!!! you should have seen him when he came in... he looked at me, asked "are you ok!!!??? are you sick!???" he looked white as a ghost and scared!!! :rofl:

i go... ooowww... my head (turning my head towards him)... then he looked at my head... he looked SO BAFFLED!!! i started LAUGHING SO HARD!!! (i couldn't help it!!!--- TRIED SO HARD TO NOT TO LAUGH!!!) SHEESH!!! and i said... I GOT YOUR SORRY ASS!!!" ... he gulped... said "ahhh, you got a loose screw in your head!" and laughed... cuz it was my SWEET REVENGE on him for getting me last night!!! :squint:

to those who know us IN PERSON, know we love to play pranks/jokes on each other and TRY TOO HARD to make them work!!! :D :rofl: i know we don't act our age! :booty: who gives a flying fook... we love to have fun! :D

now my next victims will be my family! :rofl: ...
can't wait to see what or how they react!!!

Back