I was bored and did this...

She took a large brass screw and placed it on the outside of her coil with the screw threads protruding through her hair. It looked like a screw was lodged in her head. It was pretty funny!
I showed it to the receptionist sitting outside of my office and it scared her. Her comment was along the lines of "good lord how did a screw go through that poor persons head!" She laughed when I told her it was not real.

Lillys dad, thanks for describing the picture to me. :)

Lucia, I'm :rofl:

Wha... a sexy miss frankstein ?

:laugh2:

Bet you're enjoying playing around your makeover?
of course I know you're already dye for real color..LOL

She took a large brass screw and placed it on the outside of her coil with the screw threads protruding through her hair. It looked like a screw was lodged in her head. It was pretty funny!
I showed it to the receptionist sitting outside of my office and it scared her. Her comment was along the lines of "good lord how did a screw go through that poor persons head!" She laughed when I told her it was not real.

Heh, I was not wearing my CI when I did this...:D

I'm actually thinking of going out with that screw on my head and when people stare and go WTF I'll just say "Oh, didn't you know? It's the latest rage in extreme body modification!" just to see how they react. :D

I'm actually thinking of going out with that screw on my head and when people stare and go WTF I'll just say "Oh, didn't you know? It's the latest rage in extreme body modification!" just to see how they react. :D

Go ahead and do it! Note any sort of expressions you saw and come back to entertain us all. :)
You're nuts. :lol:

WTF I'll just say "Oh, didn't you know? It's the latest rage in extreme body modification!" just to see how they react
LOL............maybe you could start a trend........."screws in your head.......what the COOL hip deaf implantees wear!

LOL I like that one, i'll use your idea when i get cochlear Implant (hopefully). so i can show it to Deaf community giving them the digusted looking I'm looking forward to see their faces hahah. Good one Lucia :)

:rofl: that's YOU, Lucia... :lol:

What if your boyfriend caress your hair with his hand when he is going to kiss you? :naughty:

Go for it!!! Let us know how they react? I would love to be there too!

I thought I had posted in this thread already?? Anyways, to say it again from my original post. That is a cool idea and funny!

Back