I was bored and did this...

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
frankenstein.jpg

YEAH, I'M FRANKENSTEIN!!!

Yep, CI magnet + spare metal screw + digital camera + boredom = silly pictures. :D

Oh yeah....that gives me an idea...

CI.........................$68,821.33 (knocked down to $21,416.30 which medicaid and medicare paid)
Spare metal screw...30 cents at Lowe's
Digital Camera.........$250 at Circuit City
Boredom................$0
Silly pictures..........PRICELESS!

:rofl: you're too funny! You sure scared me but I realized you had CI! ROFL! GOOD ONE!

funny :)

and what brand is your digital camera,Lucia ? What pixels is that ? like 5 megapixels ?
I am thinking of getting a digital camera ,too . . so any advice?,btw .

Very good, Lucia, very good! Now may I suggest the addition of strips of aluminum foil and some copper wires for better acoustics? :fingersx:

You'll know what'll happen? Adding that stuff will enable free HBO! :)

wine.gif

Very good, Lucia, very good! Now may I suggest the addition of strips of aluminum foil and some copper wires for better acoustics? :fingersx:

LMAO gotta love ya, Lucia!

My kids have been trying to stick all sorts of things to my husband's CI while he is asleep. Unfortunately, the refrigerator alphabet magnets don't seem to work too well.

She took a large brass screw and placed it on the outside of her coil with the screw threads protruding through her hair. It looked like a screw was lodged in her head. It was pretty funny!
I showed it to the receptionist sitting outside of my office and it scared her. Her comment was along the lines of "good lord how did a screw go through that poor persons head!" She laughed when I told her it was not real.

Back