I want to tell all you for truly apologize!!!!

Originally posted by javapride
I ll accept this on one condition u leave the insults out from here on out and respect the aders who use this for thier pleasure and fun, u have been warned once by the moderators and certain poeple aren't too keen about u coming back here but out of respect please leave certain poeple alone like me as well! thank u .....

I'm with javapride!! It was not a picnic getting the racists remarks from CKFarbes in PM. It sure shocked me that even in today's time and culture... people can be reduced to racist comments. Sidekick, you are forgiven because I believe in the goodness of people. It took a huge man out of you to admit you hurt people and you apologized for it. The fact you apologized publicily took a lot of class and showed dignity, this I appreciate because it is also for my fellow ADers.

We all have to forgive each other for the mistakes we make. If there were no forgiveness, this world would be a far worst place. You are forgiven.

hey u are man now !! cuz u just have the guts to stand up and amend for that ! i really asspluase for that !!! let the values lesson taught u to reconize something before u speak it out ! ...

I'm going to keep an eye on you, ckfarbes. Don't do this to yourself, man. You should know what I'm talking about.

eye.jpg

Back